Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

15 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

If only she'd do something besides random autograph signings. :redface:

She didn't do this as a means to promote her music on streaming and in Media - homegirl just wants to get rid of the Beyincé versions of act ii

Nnnnnn 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

8 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She didn't do this as a means to promote her music on streaming and in Media - homegirl just wants to get rid of the Beyincé versions of act ii

Nnnnnn 

:suburban:

She's quite the creole scammer 

:ryan3:

This is interesting and puts things into perspective.

CC is stomping on Renaissance in all metrics :gayoncecat3:

40 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

If only she'd do something besides random autograph signings. :redface:

I like that she is doing the signings though 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Renaissance made this happen for CC. And also a good lead. I wonder what could've happened if Alien Superstar was the lead (even though i personally think BMS is the better song so don't attack me)

7 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

But will CC have its Cuff It moment thats sustaining the era for a good 3-4 months?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I like that she is doing the signings though 

I can't say I don't like it either. I really wish she would just perform or release a visual for something. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Renaissance made this happen for CC. And also a good lead. I wonder what could've happened if Alien Superstar was the lead (even though i personally think BMS is the better song so don't attack me)

Yep, but, realistically, she could've been thriving on streaming platforms starting with the release of Lemonade if she didn't start with the Tidal mess. :redface:

Thankful for what Renaissance was able to do for her to make up for it though, because it's quite evident her position in streaming has helped her repeak.

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

But will CC have its Cuff It moment thats sustaining the era for a good 3-4 months?

Can you not!? We don't need anymore negativity and CC is full of potential! :grump:

14 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Reni walked so CC could run :eli:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

I can't say I don't like it either. I really wish she would just perform or release a visual for something. 

Yep, but, realistically, she could've been thriving on streaming platforms starting with the release of Lemonade if she didn't start with the Tidal mess. :redface:

Thankful for what Renaissance was able to do for her to make up for it though, because it's quite evident her position in streaming has helped her repeak.

Can you not!? We don't need anymore negativity and CC is full of potential! :grump:

Im not being negative, I've been vocal about how I enjoy CC and adore several songs. But realistically, Cuff Its success was pure luck - if it wasnt for the TikTok challenge, Rennies era would've been dead by November 2022. And I just fail to see Parkwood/Columbia invest in any type of promo towards songs that aren't THE

=> the longevity of CC is purely dependant on luck

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im not being negative, I've been vocal about how I enjoy CC and adore several songs. But realistically, Cuff Its success was pure luck - if it wasnt for the TikTok challenge, Rennies era would've been dead by November 2022. And I just fail to see Parkwood/Columbia invest in any type of promo towards songs that aren't THE

=> the longevity of CC is purely dependant on luck

She usually does have a hit following her initial single/s. I think she'll be fine. CC is full of potential, they just need to do something (tour announcement to performing to appearances). They're pushing II Most Wanted now, so, hopefully it does something. Summer is perfect for Bodyguard and Levii's Jeans. Two more opportunities.

And Jolene and Blackbiird are both the best performing versions of their respective songs. She's already achieved some great things that will keep the album in conversation and on people's radars. I think word-of-mouth is really going to be a factor this era. Also when it's finally available widely, I can see shoppers being curious about it walking in the aisles. 

This Holiday season should be interesting, too. 

19 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

She usually does have a hit following her initial single/s. I think she'll be fine. CC is full of potential, they just need to do something (tour announcement to performing to appearances). They're pushing II Most Wanted now, so, hopefully it does something. Summer is perfect for Bodyguard and Levii's Jeans. Two more opportunities.

And Jolene and Blackbiird are both the best performing versions of their respective songs. She's already achieved some great things that will keep the album in conversation and on people's radars. I think word-of-mouth is really going to be a factor this era. Also when it's finally available widely, I can see shoppers being curious about it walking in the aisles. 

On the downside, she has to face 2 heavy hitters in terms of streaming with Billie and Taylor who are more than capable to drown out pretty much all the noise surrounding other projects. She didn't have to face such competition with Rennie, so im cautiously pessimistic unless Bey has something up her sleeve for June or so

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The TikToks aren't doing anything for 2H2H. 

I think they are helping but because its a 6 minute song, there's less replays

It's been out of our hands so it's up to her or TikTok to pick which one they wanna make uber viral. 

Meanwhile, Future/Metro TANKING. Only 5/25 songs on US Spotify :hoetenks: they released way too soon

• Like 1

Ameriican Requiem:worship2:

Sweet Honey Buckiin WIG:jonny4:

Levii's Jean:katie2:

Ya Ya:jonnycat:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

It's been out of our hands so it's up to her or TikTok to pick which one they wanna make uber viral. 

Meanwhile, Future/Metro TANKING. Only 5/25 songs on US Spotify :hoetenks: they released way too soon

5??? That is crazy. Was J Cole doing that bad?

3 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

5??? That is crazy. Was J Cole doing that bad?

He had 11/12 songs still charting. The streams were probably less cause of him having less tracks but it's still tragic. Future/Metro did 15M globally on the 3rd day so no doubt they probably did about 6-7M at best in the US :hoetenks:

I doubt this will take a 3rd week unless sales go bananas 

14 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I doubt this will take a 3rd week unless sales go bananas 

How much are we predicting?

Are the physicals in stores now? She could extend for a third week if they were

8 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

I like this plan (pop/rhythmic/AC focus singles) for the summer/autumn.

I also think "Tyrant" & "Spaghetti" could do something on Urban Radio, and "II Hands II Heaven" on UAC. 

• Like 1

Breathtaking body of work. This era of Beyoncé (from REN onwards) has made me a STAN :jonny: 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I like this plan (pop/rhythmic/AC focus singles) for the summer/autumn.

I also think "Tyrant" & "Spaghetti" could do something on Urban Radio, and "II Hands II Heaven" on UAC. 

Yes, Tyrant and Spaghetti are perfect for Urban, with the former having potential to crossover - if pushed enough.

15 radio adds for Most Wanted at HotAC. Looks like it definitely got serviced to radio. There just doesn't seem to be any other form of support. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.