Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

7 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Lemonade was really eating in pure :clap3:imagine if it was everywhere on streaming

• Thanks 1

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

3 hours ago, airplane said:

Are we ready to admit the truth about Cowboy Carter? That it:

came and went

is far from her best (Renaissance)

has next to no replay value

is bloated?

How many times are you gonna repeat this same thing?

IMG_8152.thumb.gif.ed1d92b5eef6b37e1d13bd82565ab51e.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Trip said:

can we get a third week?

Aren't Metro and Future gonna snatch that?

4 hours ago, airplane said:

came and went

is bloated?

How did it come and go when it's outselling and outstreaming Renaissance? Without physicals widely available?

4 hours ago, airplane said:

came and went

is bloated?

Cowboy Carter shits on Renaissance. If you do not agree, I can safely assume you are a dance pop gay man. 

• Thanks 1

another week at #1 :clap3:

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Cowboy Carter shits on Renaissance. If you do not agree, I can safely assume you are a dance pop gay man. 

That's all it is lmao. I love both Ren and CC but it's obvious why the Ren fans don't like CC. It's too straight for them lmao which is crazy because Bey didn't make a typical YT male yeehaw type of album. Her album is very diverse.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

That's all it is lmao. I love both Ren and CC but it's obvious why the Ren fans don't like CC. It's too straight for them lmao which is crazy because Bey didn't make a typical YT male yeehaw type of album. Her album is very diverse.

I don't want my post to suggest I think being coined a dance pop gay is a bad thing. People like what they like, and I do enjoy Renaissance. But I find it ironic that those people out of all people are the ones to criticism and talk **** about Cowboy Carter in the ways that they seemingly do. To me, Cowboy Carter is more in line with a Beyoncé album and showcases her talents far more than Renaissance does. But people who just want their favs to put out dance pop bangers have no room to talk about quality.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

I didn't realize Renaissance was the actual flop moment of her career. Imagine if Cuff HIT didn't take off on TikTok and she didn't tour…. Whew

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I didn't realize Renaissance was the actual flop moment of her career. Imagine if Cuff HIT didn't take off on TikTok and she didn't tour…. Whew

Renaissance is kinda more of a tough sell for casual fans and the general public compared to Cowboy Carter. Repeated listens of both albums over the last couple of weeks have just made that more and more evident to me at least.

Edited by nooniebao

I do find it odd that Beyoncé albums don't stay #1 for long. She's a known album artist. Her stats are so backwards compared to most other artists. Her singles never debut #1 annd rarely debut high and if she does go #1 it's a slow climb to the top spot. Her albums are the exact opposite. 

Got a vinyl :gayoncecat3: and finally bought a record player.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Got a vinyl :gayoncecat3: and finally bought a record player.

The Beyince edition? lol

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

The Beyince edition? lol

Yes. I could've waited for the next press, if there will be one, but I'm not bothered by the smaller tracklist.

I do not understand this weird superiority complex people get with album preferences. :skull: Both CC and Rennie are incredible albums, nobody is better or worse for preferring one over the other.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I do not understand this weird superiority complex people get with album preferences. :skull: Both CC and Rennie are incredible albums, nobody is better or worse for preferring one over the other.

So you don't think Sasha stans are inferior?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Renaissance was not a flop. It was the album that put Beyoncé on streaming! Break My Soul and Cuff It were both credible hits, the tour was massive yes but before that the album was both critically acclaimed and her most commercially successful since I am at that point. This along with the tour helped the interest of THE, which then helped the initial success and interest in CC.

With all that being said we get consistent quality with Beyoncé which makes it difficult to choose a favourite album as they are all very different. Me personally. I love Cowboy Carter more than Renaissance. But Renaissance was my #1 Bey album before the release of CC.

I just love Beyoncé and nobody tops her in my opinion. Anyway, I'm watching Beychella as she came, shut it down and in true B style, set the standard to high which is why it hasn't been topped since and never will

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

"No, MY favorite acclaimed successful album is better than your favorite acclaimed successful album!!!"

yoncegif300contrast.thumb.gif.ec5fe8884d56ed88906a3bd5c508e611.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Alligator Tears is another one of my favourite slow burners on the album 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

Alligator Tears is another one of my favourite slow burners on the album 

Go save it in the album survivor sis!! lol 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

"No, MY favorite acclaimed successful album is better than your favorite acclaimed successful album!!!"

yoncegif300contrast.thumb.gif.ec5fe8884d56ed88906a3bd5c508e611.gif

THIS!!! the comparison of rennie and cc is SOOO ******* tired and this is coming who LOVES rennie more... when will people realize that these both are part of the same bigger project??? this is/will be by 2026 part of the same project when its finished. its like saying I love this album but only the first leg... like??? its ONE three part album 

The Sunday curse still hasn't been lifted :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.