Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

2 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

It's pretty dire. The yeehaw music is the last thing any girlie should be doing, it just always falls flat :giraffe: there's a certain soul that comes with the yeehaw, and none of these pop girlies have it - it just sounds corny and tired. 

This album isn't flat :rip:

Have you actually listened?  It's a wild ride, almost as if she made it while on LSD or shrooms :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

2 hours ago, Forestboy said:

It's pretty dire. The yeehaw music is the last thing any girlie should be doing, it just always falls flat :giraffe: there's a certain soul that comes with the yeehaw, and none of these pop girlies have it - it just sounds corny and tired. 

Invalid. Bey is only considered a pop star because she is popular. Bey is an R&b GIRLIE at heart. Yeehaw  YT music is not soul. Black Women and Black Men make Country music with richness and soul. Your take is false.

• Like 2

TYRANT IS THAT GIRL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

Pop girlie and Beyoncé are two different things. Nice try tho and thanks for streaming

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, wish said:

Oh that's really strong :eek: 

The entire Renaissance album debuted with 773k partial day streams, for comparison. :jonny5:

wait you're saying one song has gotten half as many streams as the entire rennaissance album did in the same time period??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 

1 minute ago, highdefinition said:

TYRANT IS THAT GIRL

It grew on me

RIIVERDANCE though was an immediate faguette bop

Just now, bowdown said:

wait you're saying one song has gotten half as many streams as the entire rennaissance album did in the same time period??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 

What is Spotify's tracking period @KOMH

Y'all need to get into Ryan Beatty if you haven't already. He contributed to PROTECTOR, BODYGUARD, JUST FOR FUN and II HANDS II HEAVEN. His last album Calico was one of last year's best too.

• Like 6

Hangman, team me how not to cryyyyy

V7Qw8q5.gif

how not to cryyyyyyyy

V7Qw8q5.gif

how not to cryyyyyyyy

V7Qw8q5.gif

Edited by highdefinition
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It grew on me

RIIVERDANCE though was an immediate faguette bop

its the beatdrop with the violin sis

riiverdance has been that girl though

Y'all, how can she ever top this album?

II HANDS II HEAVEN sounds like a Miami night after a few bumps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bowdown said:

I don't want to spread any misleading info tbh, @popmusic please log on and clarify for us :jonny5:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Y'all need to get into Ryan Beatty if you haven't already. He contributed to PROTECTOR, BODYGUARD, JUST FOR FUN and II HANDS II HEAVEN. His last album Calico was one of last year's best too.

I hadn't heard of him, but he's cute! Definitely going to check him out.

19 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Apple is now combining the explicit and clean versions on the charts, so we might see some jumps on Apple Music. :duca:

Not just yet. It just updated and American Requiem and Jolene are #24 and #25 now and there's still 2 versions of Texas charting :deadbanana: ugh they would be #8 and #9 without Future and Metro

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wish said:

I don't want to spread any misleading info tbh, @popmusic please log on and clarify for us :jonny5:

I agree, I need some clarification lol

The airhorn in Buckiin is both genius and funny :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Beyle Street said:

Not just yet. It just updated and American Requiem and Jolene are #24 and #25 now and there's still 2 versions of Texas charting :deadbanana: ugh they would be #8 and #9 without Future and Metro

She'll undoubtedly get some tracks into the top 10, I just don't know if it'll be like it was for Rennie where she occupied almost the entire top 10

I need an entire song that runs like Tyrants intro, it's euphoric AF

• Like 2

Maybe I'm a basic pop ***** but LevII's Jeans is so pretty. This album takes a lot of attention to enjoy the first time around but that song was an instant little mark. BODYGUARD also is a standout for me.

Edited by selena_lavigne

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think of this 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Invalid. Bey is only considered a pop star because she is popular. Bey is an R&b GIRLIE at heart. Yeehaw  YT music is not soul. Black Women and Black Men make Country music with richness and soul. Your take is false.

Nah, she's quite clearly a pop girl through and through :giraffe: beyond the fact she's overrated anyway. 

• Thumbs Down 9

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

She'll undoubtedly get some tracks into the top 10, I just don't know if it'll be like it was for Rennie where she occupied almost the entire top 10

Cause she has competition now. I think she had Drake to deal with back then but his dance album collapsed and that was a month old. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Nah but really get into him!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.