Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I hate reading other people's takes before I have the chance to listen to it myself

That's funny cause like as a European I hate having to wait for the morning when everyone has already listened to the album and like I'm not staying up or waking up at 5 for an album. :gaycat6:

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

ren was a local release so i'm hoping this one is too :heart:

Ren was a local release. Sure the album leaked but it isn't a completely outlandish possibility. I am maintaining about 10% hope at this point.

Oh Legion tweeted suggested ET release. 20

hours!!

2 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

That's funny cause like as a European I hate having to wait for the morning when everyone has already listened to the album and like I'm not staying up or waking up at 5 for an album. :gaycat6:

Its Beyonce tho. Its like christmas, an even that happens once in 2-3 years. There's nothing beating the adrenaline rush of that

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Renaissance wasn't a local release either right? 

I remember listening to Renaissance at midnight so i think it was a local release 

23 minutes ago, LVP said:

We'll find out in less than 4 hours if there is a local release in New Zealand 

Such a weird thing we still dont know when exactly is out 

But i bet my cards on local release 

3 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

I kinda hate this too but I also can't wait to wake up and play the album while eating breakfast before work :jonny6: I feels like Christmas

4 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Yeah exactly.  Im like at 7 

Its a different vibe to listen to an album in the dark with a cocktail than in the morning just woken up half sleep with tea and cake 

• Like 1

UK/EU hive whining about having to wake up at 5am (a reasonably time to wake up), when it comes out at 2pm for me (mid-work day), so I have to struggle through my shift tomorrow knowing that everyone's getting their life to the new bey album:mad:

Out of the one million thoughtful and poignant dolly songs it's… another Jolene cover. How boring and predictable 

Edited by Mornings
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

15 hours to mine 

We are getting a local release !!!!

3 hours for me in NZ :gayoncecat3:

4 minutes ago, qegqeg said:

Metacritic has a countdown that currently says 8 hours? Not sure if that means anything

https://www.metacritic.com/music/act-ii-cowboy-carter/beyonce

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

15 hours to mine 

We are getting a local release !!!!

I think metacritic always counts down to midnight in your country but that doesn't necessarily means the album will be released at that time. 

Regardless i will be perched and ready in 3 hours.

where's the NZ hive? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, qegqeg said:

That's what I was thinking :biblionny:

I guess we will know for sure in around 3 hours though 

• Thanks 1

Complaining about how many songs an album have is very....stupid?

• Like 1

The fact that this might be out in 3 hours 😱😱😱

I won't listen to leaks but i would like to know some info 

7 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Out of the one million thoughtful and poignant dolly songs it's… another Jolene cover. How boring and predictable 

a Jolene cover/adaptation being boring is… :toofunny3:

y'all are never tired of being loud and wrong 

• Like 1

I think it'll be a global release, I just hope that it's eastern time lol 

9 minutes ago, Mornings said:

The song Dolly has been publicly stating for years that she's desperate for Beyoncé to cover? How adorable that you think Beyoncé would do a 'boring and predictable' cover. :toofunny3:

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

I think it'll be a global release, I just hope that it's eastern time lol 

I think it will be released Midnight EST 100%. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Machete said:

Yeah, there is a big difference between 23 and 27. I am skeptical about critical reception, but hoping for the best. I still remember how a lot of publications randomly tried Ren but then ended up acclaiming on Year-End (like RS gave Ren 4/5 and Midnights 5/5 then put Ren #1 on YE :deadbanana4:)

I'm sceptical because P4K's review of Texas was very much not about the music itself so unless critics go off topic again she'll be fine

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

a Jolene cover/adaptation being boring is… :toofunny3:

y'all are never tired of being loud and wrong 

I was unaware an opinion could be wrong, gaslighter

1 minute ago, Lovett said:

The song Dolly has been publicly stating for years that she's desperate for Beyoncé to cover? How adorable that you think Beyoncé would do a 'boring and predictable' cover. :toofunny3:

I'm sure Dolly would love to collect those coins. You know she's not letting bey take any publishing

• Confused 1

I can't believe we will hear this tonight! 

• Like 1

considering Ariana's ES album drop wasn't local release I don't think CC will be either 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.