Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

You know i didn't like this at first but now it's one of the best albums of the year and my fave for AOTY Grammy. Hope the Academy won't overlook this in favor of Taylor's bland and mediocre album, cause this is artistry at its best. People give too much credit to songwriting, of course it's important but imo vision is more important and Beyoncé has that.

• Like 1

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

wait, y'all dont think bodyguard should be the next single?

1 hour ago, oceans said:

wait, y'all dont think bodyguard should be the next single?

The overwhelming majority do

• Like 1

Wait, is II hands II heaven going viral on TikTok with the Drea Kelly silly choreo lmfao? 

just noticed it has 13k videos

Hi sisters, I haven't been paying attention lately. Has anything been said about a vinyl with the horse cover and all the songs been announced or spoken of? :chick3:

11 minutes ago, justin. said:

Hi sisters, I haven't been paying attention lately. Has anything been said about a vinyl with the horse cover and all the songs been announced or spoken of? :chick3:

Nothing sis sorry 

2 hours ago, Negiiiii said:

Wait, is II hands II heaven going viral on TikTok with the Drea Kelly silly choreo lmfao? 

just noticed it has 13k videos

Yeah, it went from 0 to about to surpass all of the other album tracks on TikTok :lmao:

The choreo is awful, too

13 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, it went from 0 to about to surpass all of the other album tracks on TikTok :lmao:

The choreo is awful, too

Lmfaoooooo these videos make me CRY that choreo is killing me

16 hours ago, Doogle said:

As time goes by BUCKIN is becoming the best song :eek: 

They need to upload a version without Sweet and Honey

59 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

Lmfaoooooo these videos make me CRY that choreo is killing me

The video of the really large chick with holes all in her clothes doing the choreo in her driveway as cars drive by killed me :rip:

• Haha 1

It has grown on me. She should have surprised stagecoach! 

^

Another missed opportunity

Dear Parkwood/Columbia: Just make Bodyguard the next song, push it on radio, and itll be the hit thatll do its thing all throughout summer. Dont be stupid, be smart. Its the obvious single of the album. Thank YEW!

I am obsessed with Daughter.

• Like 1

The Sunday update was 8.7M

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

oh. 

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I mean she absolutely abandoned the album :rip:

14 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Do you know how much Renaissance was pulling at this point?

26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

And then her and Jay act surprised people dont want to give her AOTY. Like, the way she handles the era, it truly feels more like cosplay than anything else. Im gonna start being happy everytime her arrogant ass gets snubbed tbh

Any AOTY should entail more than 1 week promo (and thats the week of the release). Its called Album of the YEAR for a reason and not Album of the week. Reap what u sew indeed

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 2:43 PM, justin. said:

Only tea we've gotten is that Beyoncé told the staff at one of the vinyl stores she signed copies for that the standard edition (the one with the horse) is coming soon. 

Yeah others are campaigning hard for that AOTY win. Unfortunately quality can only get you a nomination. 

On 4/28/2024 at 2:43 PM, justin. said:

beyonce told staff at SUPERVINYL that a vinyl with the horse cover is 'coming'. but we all know thats not happening until she sells out those limited copies. so....no

12 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

And then her and Jay act surprised people dont want to give her AOTY. Like, the way she handles the era, it truly feels more like cosplay than anything else. Im gonna start being happy everytime her arrogant ass gets snubbed tbh

Any AOTY should entail more than 1 week promo (and thats the week of the release). Its called Album of the YEAR for a reason and not Album of the week. Reap what u sew indeed

Drag her :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.