Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

I don't think she will release this trough local release with the way she handled everything so secretive

• Like 2

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

1 minute ago, ThousandMiles said:

considering Ariana's ES album drop wasn't local release I don't think CC will be either 

ariana never did local release while renaissance, be alive and the gift were all local releases

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I was unaware an opinion could be wrong, gaslighter

and my opinion is that you're wrong! gaslighter :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

Reneigh leaking defo threw her off, no way it's a local release

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

considering Ariana's ES album drop wasn't local release I don't think CC will be either 

Ariana does a global EST release? I had no idea 

Renaissance was a local release but the way she went about CC is way too different to assume this will be the same 

Contemplating if I should stay up or go to sleep, I'm too excited to hear this album in full :katie2:

Just now, chaeyonce said:

Renaissance was a local release but the way she went about CC is way too different to assume this will be the same 

And Renaissance leaked 2 or 3 days before so they might've changed the plans and did a local release. We will never know if they had planned an EST release for that one too. 

• Thanks 1

there's no way it'll be a local release after going the extra to avoid the leak, it's so much more impactful and feels more like an event if it's a global release and this is beyonce, the only reason we didn't get that for renny was bc of the leak 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I was unaware an opinion could be wrong, gaslighter

I'm sure Dolly would love to collect those coins. You know she's not letting bey take any publishing

So you don't think opinions like "the Earth is flat" are wrong? :coffee2: Of course opinions can be wrong. :toofunny3:

Just to check, are you whining about Beyoncé not doing a more "thoughtful and poignant" Dolly song, or about Dolly only wanting Beyoncé (and no one else) to cover Jolene for publishing? :)

• Thanks 1

I'm expecting global release also, but we'll see in few hours. It seems like the most logical thing to do tbh

4 minutes ago, Lovett said:

So you don't think opinions like "the Earth is flat" are wrong? :coffee2: Of course opinions can be wrong. :toofunny3:

Just to check, are you whining about Beyoncé not doing a more "thoughtful and poignant" Dolly song, or about Dolly only wanting Beyoncé (and no one else) to cover Jolene for publishing? :)

Opinions are opinions and facts are facts. Google exists for more clarity. My opinion remains that it's a lazy choice for a Dolly song, AND Dolly is a genius business woman wanting a huge artist to cover it. Make sense?

1 minute ago, Mornings said:

Opinions are opinions and facts are facts. Google exists for more clarity. My opinion remains that it's a lazy choice for a Dolly song, AND Dolly is a genius business woman wanting a huge artist to cover it. Make sense?

And both can be wrong. Glad I was able to clear that up for you. :clap3: Sorry you're upset that Beyoncé has chosen to cover one of the most iconic country songs in history after the beloved legend who wrote it has been asking her to do it for years. I hope you work through it. :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

ariana never did local release while renaissance, be alive and the gift were all local releases

oop! don't get me excited :gaynetcat3:

1 minute ago, Mornings said:

You haven't heard **** yet, this sounds preposterous.

• Like 2

I think an international release is more exciting

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lovett said:

And both can be wrong. Glad I was able to clear that up for you. :clap3: Sorry you're upset that Beyoncé has chosen to cover one of the most iconic country songs in history after the beloved legend who wrote it has been asking her to do it for years. I hope you work through it. :heart2:

You can disagree but u can't missionary me into thinking like you . The defensiveness of some of you is wild. But since you seem inquisitive and yearning to know which Dolly songs I think Beyonce would absolutely eat, because I am a Beyonce fan, here's a few I would

habe preferred…. And it's just an opinion again.

Edited by Mornings

QueenofCopyPaste

As BAD as I want a local release, I just know even if it leaks I'm not gonna want to listen to it TILL it's officially released all over the world lmao. This is something to experience with EVERYONE!

not the dolly discourse 

how about you listen to the damn album first

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

not the dolly discourse 

how about you listen to the damn album first

You know I can't listen to it yet, tf? And people talk about albums every day in anticipation of actually hearing them. This isn't a new form of communication. You are on a music forum to discuss music releases. 

5 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Then explain how her webstore has copies ready to ship on Friday

I can only speak of retail stores. It is not shown on Sony Central either.

i'm too hyped so i personally hope it's a local release

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.