Fantano: Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome

Diesel is Desire

It feels like people are looking for a reason to hate her when she's such an unproblematic queen(barring the private plane, but like, she's the head ***** right now so whatever)

Gaga trying and failing to kiss Britney Spears at the VMA's dressed as Jo Calderone while falling off the piano during her You and I perfomance, that I understood why the GP was turning against her. But Taylor, feels like people just don't like her cause she's the most popular woman on the planet. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

He's really desperate for those views huh

• Thanks 1

What’s the TLDR tea?

:dies: 

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Are you even serious with this post?

Maybe? I'm opened to be schooled...

:gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

16 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

It feels like people are looking for a reason to hate her when she's such an unproblematic queen(barring the private plane, but like, she's the head ***** right now so whatever)

Gaga trying and failing to kiss Britney Spears at the VMA's dressed as Jo Calderone while falling off the piano during her You and I perfomance, that I understood why the GP was turning against her. But Taylor, feels like people just don't like her cause she's the most popular woman on the planet. 

Don't forget the Celine (!!) snub. That was the worst offence ever by mpg. Worse than Gaga falling off a piano 

rihannafan
20 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

I mean she literally did the most deranged thing any popgirl has ever done which is her song against Katy. I mean look at how Nicki is treated now. Taylor was basically doing the same thing. You could say she evolved but it seems she is doing the same thing now to Joe Alwyn.

Edited by rihannafan
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, =NEX= said:

Don't forget the Celine (!!) snub. That was the worst offence ever by mpg. Worse than Gaga falling off a piano 

I feel like people were too hard on her for that. Taylor probably got tunnel vision when her name was called. I'm sure Celine wasn't mad about it. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

What’s the TLDR tea?

He’s making fun of the crazy Fox News republicans calling her a psyop 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

Taylor, feels like people just don't like her cause she's the most popular woman on the planet. 

While yes, the bigger the star the more hate the star gets just look at Britney. The issue with taylor is that she’s so blatantly capitalist and over saturating people with re recordings and constant releases (which, good for her fans tbh maybe without the re releases it wouldn’t feel like so much) and the overratedness of it all. All her releases sound way too similar and besides her so called writing she just does not back it up on stage or even as a good person (e.i. Celine Diongate and Jetgate) and seems to be in PR’d friendships and relationships. Take for example how the hate trains are not as overwhelming with artists with a great voice or music like Madonna, Rihanna, Dua, Miley, or the extremely talented artists like Adele, Whitney, Mariah, Beyoncé, Lana, Shakira, etc.

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

18 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

I mean she literally did the most deranged thing any popgirl has ever done which is her song against Katy. I mean look at how Nicki is treated now. Taylor was basically doing the same thing. You could say she evolved but it seems she is doing the same thing now to Joe Alwyn.

Be serious moo.png

• Haha 1

Another day another content creator using Person Of The Year's name to gain views. Imagine how tired we are.

• Like 3

Oh it’s click bait… best believe he will drag TTPD when the time comes however………

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tovitov said:

No. People finally see how fake , boring & untalented & how bad this girls music is. Has nothing to do with her current popularity. I have not liked this fake @!! chick for 15 years.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 10

A thread about Fantano and Taylor Swift somehow derailed into a discussion about Gaga, Katy, and Britney...

Edited by Taeyong
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, differentkindahigh said:

No. People finally see how fake , boring & untalented & how bad this girls music is. Has nothing to do with her current popularity. I have not liked this fake @!! chick for 15 years.

You hated her since she's a teenager? Figure as much.

differentkindahigh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

I don't want to watch is he dragging her stans or me

Neither. It's just a memey shitpost commentary of the culture surrounding her.

• Like 2

I knew the moment I walked into a place I thought would be a safe zone (Barnes & Nobles) and I seen her on every cover of every freaking magazine that she was about to become the target of some hate. She was literally everywhere, it’s like I entered the room of some deranged swiftie that built an altar for her.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tovitov said:

when she's such an unproblematic queen(barring the private plane, but like, she's the head ***** right now so whatever)

Season 1 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.