Will Dua add Dance The Night to DL3?

KingWitch

Will the Queen of Single stack-on do what she does best for the streams/certifications ? :bird:

• Haha 1

probably not, if the most desperate and chart obsessed artist nicki minaj didn’t add Barbie World there’s probably restrictions

I could see her adding it to a "Complete Edition" but hopefully not the initial release as it'd look tacky.

11 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Will the Queen of Single stack-on do what she does best for the streams/certifications ? :bird:

It's already on Barbie The Album soundtrack so it won't count. 

I'd rather have that than Houdini :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

It sounds more like a FN outtake so hopefully not if she's serious about the album being different sonically.

Dance the Night and Cold Heart :clap3:

6 minutes ago, popmusic said:

It's already on Barbie The Album soundtrack so it won't count. 

Now that didn't matter for Prisoner, so...

Probably to a deluxe or complete edition or something

As she should, her song , she wrote it , so yeah she needs to add it 

• Confused 1

If she added prisoner (not her song) to future nostalgia remixes album then surely she’ll add DTN :dies:

Yes, DTN is definitely the first song that comes to mind when I think 'rave' or psychedelic pop.

Of course she will 

She’s never added pre-era songs to her albums, only songs that were released after she had released the lead single 

Edited by Cain
  • Like 2

I doubt it. It would have made more sense to put it on a complete edition of Future Nostalgia along with Cold Heart. 

Considering "Dance the Night" is a disco song and her upcoming album is described as psychedelic, I doubt it. It would be out of place.

I actually don't think she will considering it was supposed to be a bridge from FN to DL3

• Thanks 1

The Houdini slander :gaycat6:

I wish she’d include the extended version as the main album version though, that’d be a better option 

:gaydonnacat1:

2 hours ago, schnetzka said:

Considering "Dance the Night" is a disco song and her upcoming album is described as psychedelic, I doubt it. It would be out of place.

Considering she put a J Balvin song on the Moonlight Edition of Future Nostalgia I really don't the difference in genre would stop her! 

• Haha 3

Of course is the lead single!:mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.