• The E.N.D. - Black Eyed Peas
    • The Fame - Lady Gaga
    • Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King - Dave Matthews Band

IMO they were pretty much on par with each other. Spill

The ones still charting 14 years later. :gaylorcat2::gaygacat5:

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The answer will always be Fearless no matter how much the pop stans try to insist otherwise. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Either Fearless or The Fame. 

The answer will always be The Fame no matter how much the pop stans try to insist otherwise. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Fearless tbh. Not even close to being my favourite album by her, but it was more deserving than 1989 and Midnights IMO when competing nominations are considered.

The Fame Monster > The Fame

• Like 1

The Fame

if we were talking about the fame monster then I would say that one. but if it's just The Fame then it still goes to taylor

The Beyonce album that truly deserved AOTY was IASF. The vocal performance was phenomenal and the songs were/are classic.

• Like 1

Every single one of these aged like milk 

• Like 1

Easily, Fearless! 

• Thanks 1

Fearless - it really stood the test of time, evident by its streams and the success of Fearless TV

• Like 1

They got it right this year.  Fearless is better than the Fame.  (Though I think if TFM was released in this period it should have won) 

• Like 2

Honestly, no wonder Fearless took it home. It was the bigger event and the one I personally listened to more. Even though I love Beyoncé, I remember not loving I Am… Sasha Fierce (and still don’t :mandown:) and I believe The Fame was a little too progressive for the GRAMMY Tea Party committee. Surprised it wasn’t Black Eyed Peas since Random Access Memories won a few years later. 

Edited by Brikenbur

Really bad year. I guess The Fame. 

Fearless was the most awarded country album ever and it shows. The fact that it's still charting and ages gracefully proves that its AOTY status stands the test of time.

It kickstarted Taylor Swift's reign even as a teenager and then did that again with the TVs. Oh, Fearless, the crown jewel that you are.

• Thanks 1

The Fame is a once in a lifetime debut album and Fearless is a once in a lifetime sophomore album - both deserved!

Spoiler

The Fame clears though :gaygacat5:

Can't believe Fearless won... Even if they have aged musically, BEP and Gagz def had more cultural impact on the sector and the general public (and not hated critically) than that mid-album.

People voting for Fearless over The Fame :rip:

The 3 single punch of Just Dance, Poker Face and Paparazzi alone 

The Fame I guess. Weak year overall imo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.