JoJo - "Can’t Fight This Feeling"

timothy_b

Cover of the 80s power-ballad which is featured in the movie “Lisa Frankenstein”. Out tomorrow on all platforms.

• Like 4

I don’t understand why she’s not as huge as Olivia Rodrigo. She’s much more talented & always delivers quality. WOW this is amazing!:heart2:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

I don’t understand why she’s not as huge as Olivia Rodrigo.

Ok. Random comparison?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

I don’t understand why she’s not as huge as Olivia Rodrigo. She’s much more talented & always delivers quality. WOW this is amazing!:heart2:

JoJo is in a way different league than Olivia the day she wins a Grammy on her own will be one of the most deserved 

1 hour ago, Facelessboy said:

This generation use to ASMR vocalist.

Where Xtina, Demi, Whitney, Beyonce, Amy Whinehouse would be clarified as screamers instead of vocalist  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

Different generation

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.