Why Rihanna can't take regular flights for her private life needs?

vale9001

On Christmases she used to fly on Barbados with her private jet. Can someone explain me why this choice? Doesn't she know Christmas comes every year on the same date? Since it's not even work can she just book a regular flight like every normal human being? I don't think if the plane is some hour it's like a big problem ? is she missing the dinner? 

This flight was worth 3M carbon emissions, what an average american consumes in 5 years. For what?

Rihanna Heads Home to Barbados For the Holidays (hola.com)D

THE HOLIDAYSspacer.png

Just 20 days ago she used again a private flight for what was clear just a family travel with any not delayable need. 

She is wearing as always a fur. She should be imo more coherent with her love for nature this kinda of love for animals shows and be more careful with her travel choices. 

Now her billionaire arab fiancè doesn't consume 5M carbon emissions just to send a terry bear to her it's time to be more responsible. Do you agree?.

Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince After He Flew a Teddy Bear Alone On a Private Jet To her (perez hilton.com)

The

Edited by vale9001

The GP doesn’t care and neither do I! 

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

• Thumbs Down 3

ma’am we only complain about Taylor doing this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

this **** is becoming so creepy low key :rip:

• Like 1

Why can't you take a private jet for your public life needs?

Because billionaires hate the planet.

the only terrorist is Taylor sorry 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Wow i didn’t know rich people were doing this, thanks for bringing this to my attention, i had never read any articles or any atrl threads about it

• Like 1

Tell us how much time, she has used her private jet. Was it more than 170 times? Was it more than 50 times? Now was it less than 10 times?

• Haha 1

Suddenly Swifties care about the enviroment

moo.png

• Haha 10

Eventually there will be an article talking about Elton using a private jet to get some huge dildo into his house and then what? 

As it has been already explained many times. Every millionaire does this and all of them are wrong.

The reason why everybody was talking about Taylor was because she was the one making the most emissions. It's not hard to understand  (by the way I don't know if it is true since all of the calculations seem different). 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

if i had her money, i would do the same.

tumblr_ni5j4nVoAX1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

I love this thread :hippo:

I love this thread :hippo:

The Diamonds chanteuse healed us all from depression, and this is how you reward her? 

Edited by CristianGarcia
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

The reason why everybody was talking about Taylor was because she was the one making the most emissions.

I also don't recall Rihanna threatening to sue anyone for bringing attention to it

6575C0EC-520A-4A90-B05B-BB0FAAC39F56.thu

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

I also don't recall Rihanna threatening to sue anyone for bringing attention to it

6575C0EC-520A-4A90-B05B-BB0FAAC39F56.thu

As somebody said the Streisand effect in full form. She brought this to herself 

2 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

As somebody said the Streisand effect in full form. She brought this to herself 

Yeah I never heard anyone on ATRL complain and post  thinkpieces about Taylor using private jets before the lawsuit!

• Like 3

I appreciate people starting to point out how insane it is that rich people do all this while it's expected for normal people to bear the brunt of climate change solutions. Every celebrity should be held accountable for using private jets idc.

That being said, Rihanna taking a jet to fly home to Barbados and a handful of other trips in a year is NOT the same as Taylor flying several times a week and flying her friends and family as well.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Suddenly Swifties care about the enviroment

moo.png

And suddenly no one else does, uh? 

Rihanna is an Ambassador, meeting with the most powerful people in the world to develop a more equitable world. 

Taylor is a singer/songwriter extraordinaire, but she isn't an international political maverick. 

• Haha 1

All celebs doing this, all world leaders do this, all rich people do this. Y'all weird for suddenly making this a thing to talk about daily. 

• Like 1

Do you ever shut up? Rihanna taking international flights across the ocean is not comparable to your fave taking a flight from her house to the corner shop.

Also, the last video you plugged into the post is not a private jet, nor does it belong to her. I hope you know that but i won’t be surprised if you don’t :bibliahh:

Edited by airplane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.