Will Taylor save Post Malone's career

Ron Ng

Will Taylor save Post Malone career  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor save Post Malone career

• Yes, the generous queen will give him a smash
    • No one could save his flopage

with Fortnight?

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Edited by Ron Ng

she'll probably help him get on his feet once more but not for a long time, unless he takes full advantage of this collaboration and drops his next album immediately (unlikely bc it hasnt been 9 months since austin)

Whose career did she save actually?

No but I think Fortnight can be a big hit if it's a bop

Edited by burninredhot

No. I don't think Post was ever meant to have a long lasting career tbh. He was one of the artists that defined the music scene between 2016-2019 and then the pandemic just put an end to his smashery. His college aged fanbase started to move on to other frat'd artists after he leaned more into Top 40 pop music too. 

Also, he might be "over" now, but his first three albums are massive and still have great recurrents. At least he went out with a BANG considering Circles is still one of the biggest songs from the last 5 years.

His career needs saving? I don't follow him at all but wasn't he massive just a couple years ago?

5 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

His career needs saving? I don't follow him at all but wasn't he massive just a couple years ago?

His last 2 albums were complete bombs, and he has been considered the male Katy Perry on this site.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ron Ng said:

His last 2 albums were complete bombs, and he has been considered the male Katy Perry on this site.

Oh well, let's hope the collab is a hit for his sake then

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

No. I don't think Post was ever meant to have a long lasting career tbh. He was one of the artists that defined the music scene between 2016-2019 and then the pandemic just put an end to his smashery. His college aged fanbase started to move on to other frat'd artists after he leaned more into Top 40 pop music too. 

Also, he might be "over" now, but his first three albums are massive and still have great recurrents. At least he went out with a BANG considering Circles is still one of the biggest songs from the last 5 years.

Post flopped so bad when he didn't capitalize on the pop rock trend (which people expected him to do!) after "Better Now" became a hit and pop rock had a short resurgence during the Covid era. He could've released the male version of Sour, but he insisted with the same old ass dated "trap rap" music and caused him his career...

-

I have a good feeling about Fortnight tbh. I hope it's an electro-pop upbeat bop!!

But it's Taylor, so ANY song from Tortured Pets that she intends to promote as the lead would debut #1 lbr :toofunny2:

Edited by aesthetic bih

It's not like Taylor's collab tend to be megahit, so I dont know

I am definetly VERY interested in the track

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.