Caroline Polachek - 'Desire, I Want to Turn Into You: Everasking Edition'

Kayseri Mantisi

3 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

it’s a cover, and coma is basically a cover too. well actually coma is a hybrid of a remix and a cover, the original is pharmacoma by default genders

OMG really! Had no clue. Who did the original? 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• JoeAg

• Uncatena

• ImpassiveThomas

8 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

OMG really! Had no clue. Who did the original? 

Operating Theatre!

56 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

This being stronger than the main album, she keeps outdoing herself :deadbanana2:

she's a genius!

• Thanks 3

I wish Long Road Home was also included. Such a magical cover

Coma is :jonny3:

• Like 3

Spring Is Coming is so gorgeous, literally heaven in a bottle :jonny5: those harmonies :jonny5: 

• Like 1

been doing my first full listen while applying to jobs and I'm on Coma and lemme just say...

THIS IS STUNNING :jonny5: it reminds me of Blackheart era Dawn Richard and believe me when I say that that is a HUGE compliment!!!

Coma is INCREDIBLE :jonny5: Mother is never going to make bad music. Love that for us

I listened to Gambler's Prayer on repeat for about 5 hours while I was sleeping and I regret NOTHING.

Strawberry is also a career highlight I fear, even just as a cover.  Her mind :jonny5:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I listened to Gambler's Prayer on repeat for about 5 hours while I was sleeping and I regret NOTHING.

Good morning :heart:

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Good morning :heart:

Awoke looking like a fetus, Caroline's power :clap3:

debating whether or not I want to adjust all my scrobbles to the Everasking Edition or just keep my old scrobbles with the old album... smh lol. last.fm has ruined me!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

debating whether or not I want to adjust all my scrobbles to the Everasking Edition or just keep my old scrobbles with the old album... smh lol. last.fm has ruined me!

since the new tracks ended the standard version for me, i just completed converting my scrobbles to the Everasking Edition :wanda:

Still havent listened :( 

The outro of Coma is insane, gives me chills :gaycatina1:

• Thanks 1

I kinda hate deluxe versions of albums that are immaculate and pure perfection like this one is. And I'm sad to say that this doesn't make an exception, the tracks don't add anything new to the table.

• Thanks 2

gambler's prayer is giving sevdaliza production in some places :coffee2:

Gambler's Prayer is spectacular and Coma is so interesting production-wise.

But why is Meanwhile in this..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I kinda hate deluxe versions of albums that are immaculate and pure perfection like this one is. And I'm sad to say that this doesn't make an exception, the tracks don't add anything new to the table.

Agreed. 10 of the 12 standard tracks are all 10/10 for me. (BN & HDEA are the only ones I don't use)

Dang is the obvious standout & the only 10/10 for me. Spring is Coming & Gambler's Prayer are good but nothing spectacular. Meanwhile is so pointless. Coma is not for me. 

On 2/15/2024 at 7:30 PM, JoeAg said:

i was literally thinking the same 

1 hour ago, cyberpunkgoth said:

i was literally thinking the same 

right like :rip: my OCD would go crazy if i allocated all the standard tracks since forever to the everasking edition, and then add that to the fact that the singles had prerelease scrobbles as well lmfaooo

• Haha 1

Spring is Coming is an absolute 10/10 for me :alexz:

Still trying to wrap my head around Coma...

9 hours ago, JoeAg said:

right like :rip: my OCD would go crazy if i allocated all the standard tracks since forever to the everasking edition, and then add that to the fact that the singles had prerelease scrobbles as well lmfaooo

I just deleted the standard songs and have the deluxe acting as its own project (with charli's remix and long road home added)

On 2/16/2024 at 2:45 AM, CottageHore said:

The outro of Coma is insane, gives me chills :gaycatina1:

Came here to say this.

A vocalist.

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.