Caroline Polachek - 'Desire, I Want to Turn Into You: Everasking Edition'

Kayseri Mantisi

y'all the i believe acoustic!!! she butterfly net'd it :gaycat6: omg i was shaking in my boots a lil bit

• Like 1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• JoeAg

• ChapelHooker

• Azealia Banks

Oh I knew I had to claim Coma, omfg was a banger!!! I hope she does more ethereal drum n bass in the future she DELIVERED 

Gambler's Prayer and Coma are insane, not feeling Strawberry tho

this is a TRUE deluxe album to me. the new songs add so much to the original record without being just copies of those songs or feeling like they're from completely different sessions and there is a nice variety of remixes, versions, and brand new songs. not to mention the artwork coming close to the original, which is insane. 

• Like 3

gambler's prayer is the sister of crude drawing of an angel omg

the best one 

• Like 1

I like all the new songs, but Coma is my clear highlight. What a wild, incredible track that would have slated somewhere close to the original album's dnb tracks perfectly.

Spring Is Coming with a Strawberry in the Mouth is for the Chairlift/New Normal stans! And I have to love it for the reference to the best song in the original, Blood and Butter.

Gambler's Prayer reminds me of the hotel in Super Mario Sunshine :priceless: It's a nice track too but I don't have too much to say about it, but I like that it's a bit different from anything else on the original.

I like that Butterfly Net & I Believe are different enough from their original counterparts to be more inviting for more listens, though I probably prefer the original for both. And Dang is still an incredible track.

• Like 1

spring is coming and coma are literally INSANE :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

Spring Is Coming with a Strawberry in the Mouth is so euphoric :WAP:

She should have released these songs as a side b to Desire instead of a deluxe version, à la Carly Rae Jepsen. She could also have included angeline, loyalty and say less.

no more cecile believe ... little 7pmers lost

i love the new tracke except for the horrible coma

Edited by fabilicious
  • Confused 1

Coma... this might be one of her best songs ever omfg :jonny5:

Wait a minute, girls, Coma is an eargasm!!!!!!

oh God FINALLY something that brings back my interest for her: COMA. Now THIS is interesting and great.

I liked the singles pre-album release (most of all Billions, Bunny and Blood & Butter) but the album tracks were a (personal) let down. Not that it's bad (or not all). But I didn't care. As of the rest of the Everasking Edition... I liked Gambler's Prayer too. Spring is OK. The rest idc. 

Edited by FlyPirate

COMA :jonny5:

we don’t deserve her. a full circle moment.

we TRULY turned into desire.

She’s not listed as a writer on the Spotify credits for Spring? That can’t be right :confused:

Strawberry is so beautiful. Also I Believe acoustic ohhh!! Made the best song on the album that much better

Coma is incredible :jonnycat:

Praying for a vinyl 

Coma is such a HIGHLIGHT woah billions and butterfly's wigs shifted BAD....

spring is coming is sick too

1 hour ago, Attaboy said:

She’s not listed as a writer on the Spotify credits for Spring? That can’t be right :confused:

it’s a cover, and coma is basically a cover too. well actually coma is a hybrid of a remix and a cover, the original is pharmacoma by default genders

This being stronger than the main album, she keeps outdoing herself :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.