Shannen Doherty tearfully responds to Alyssa Milano

The Slayer

12 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Protected fans from what, exactly? The main cast have spoken about the behind-the-scenes drama for over a decade now. :skull:

Right? 

The more I keep seeing about the whole situation, from all of them, is just contradictions and more of the same mess we have seen for several years.

Kinda sad most of the time they talk about the drama and barely share any interesting stuff about the show itself: the powers, the magical stuff, characters, plots that changed or didn't make it... I believe there is sooo much to tell after 8 seasons.

But when they do talk about the show, they mention the silliest and obvious things. :rip:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettyinpink940

• Dante Silva

• Lovett

• The Slayer

14 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

So did Alyssa put hands on someone??? I keep hearing about how she was so horrible to everyone but what did she do!? :hoetenks:

Article A

Article B

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Thanks 2

None of them have consistent stories and it's tedious now. They're all to blame for the toxicity then and now. Move. On.

an-extract-from-jason-priestleys-2015-me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

so it’s agree to disagree basically 

must have been very painful for those 3 to still be reliving it. they haven’t moved on.

2 minutes ago, Lovett said:

None of them have consistent stories and it's tedious now. They're all to blame for the toxicity then and now. Move. On.

an-extract-from-jason-priestleys-2015-me

Who’s book is that?

1 minute ago, Dante Silva said:

Who’s book is that?

Jason Priestly, Shannen's Beverly Hills, 90210 costar.

• Thanks 1

Good for Shannon for standing firm in truth. 

I’ve never met an Alyssa that wasn’t a 🐍 🎰

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lets all move on please. She is terminally ill and show focus on that and I mean that with no shade.

• Haha 1

The way I only hear about them (and that forgotten show) on ATRL and nowere else :rip:

• Thumbs Down 3

34 minutes ago, Sasha. said:

this is getting old lol. charmed was not iconic enough to still harp on about the behind the scenes drama 40 years later, move on ladies

Their show wasn’t even all that good to be even going through this drama 20 + YEARS LATER!! Move tf on ladies. 

At the very least the drama surrounding their beef shows how irrelevant and forgettable the reboot was:

AXcLKSm.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

So did Alyssa put hands on someone??? I keep hearing about how she was so horrible to everyone but what did she do!? :hoetenks:

nothing. (or not much besides the usual... primadonna behaviour). 

How Shannen and Holly are STILL talking about this for the 100th time is beyond me. 

The more they warm-up that old beef and the more Alyssa Milano keeps on walking the high road... the more Alyssa seems to be coming out on top of it all. 

My advice... we get it, girls. Now, move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

I think that was the last big thing they all acted in..

Shannen getting off Charmed really hurt the momentum of her career. She had a really successful career before Charmed with Heathers and 90210 and was a constant tabloid fixture. After Charmed, however, nothing happened for her and it's such a shame because she was an excellent actress (all 4 leads were, considering how good of a job they did convincing us they were sisters whilst being at each other's throats in real life :fan:). 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

Article A

Article B

So Holly could text Shannen but Shannen couldn't text Holly to say 'I'm trying to see you and Alyssa won't let me?' mhmm

Holly is such a flip flopper too 

Anyway Buffy > Charmed 

3 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Shannen had no reason to lie. She’s literally dying. Why would she start petty drama right before her death? She wants to set her record straight and I’m proud of her 

Shannen has always been a real one. She even admitted her own faults and dramatic behavior on 90210. She got nothing to lie about

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Shannen had stayed quiet about this for 25+ years. Which affected her career severely regardless, and she never recovered while Alyssa got major success as new lead In Charmed "always thought It was more Piper as lead but Alyssa was first on title card", Mistresses and other things. Shannen got Lifetime movies, and made for TV films which Is sad because she's an amazing actress. I thought on the podcast, this situation was spoken about really well. Clearly It was traumatic for Shannen, and while I don't think she's entirely Innocent either I don't think an entirely male driven team In the early 2000's was a help either. I'm sure they fed the fire a lot. Shannen was outspoken, and wanted a direction for the show while Brad wanted something else. The producers played a major part In the drama, and It was the easiest to fire Shannen. Do I think they should all speak about this together, yes. Will it happen, no! 

Shannen Is dying of cancer, and she deserves to speak her truth. The headlines haven't helped. Alyssa also liking certain comments on her IG post saying they were bullies, and Shannen Is lying that I saw also doesn't help.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

At this point my sympathy for Shannen and this drama is at an all time zero. She spoke her truth (not the full truth) and then decided to post cryptic posts on Instagram which just stirred the pot further. Holly followed suit and it has made them both look ridiculous considering their age and Shannen’s ongoing cancer battle.

None of them can change the past but they can learn from it and grow which is something only Alyssa seems to have achieved.

Edited by prettyinpink940
  • Thumbs Down 1

I believe Holly instigated the whole thing from day one. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sasha. said:

this is getting old lol. charmed was not iconic enough to still harp on about the behind the scenes drama 40 years later, move on ladies

Anyone who had a tv between 1999 and 2006 knows about that show

• Thanks 7

Alyssa is unbothered and a legends. These three witches keep going to comic cons cause they broke and try to always bring queen down. Team Alyssa.

22 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

I believe Holly instigated the whole thing from day one. 

Something about her rubs me the wrong way. Like especially when Shannon was first diagnosed with cancer, she wasn't their to support her. All she wanted to do was continue to party.  Like Shannon I feel the most because she's tried to move on past the drama. She even supported the new Charmed reboot while the other 2 were dissing them. 

Also adding on what I wrote earlier, I do think Holly Is childish. Judging from the podcast with Brian, and Drew. There's a clip of her ending It early, and getting angry at Brian for following Alyssa, or an ex of his she didn't like If I'm correct. Holly has started drama regarding the PLL podcast, and Charisma Carpenter who unfollowed her. Maybe she's who fuels Shannen's anger, I'm not sure. I do hope for Shannen's sake she just relaxes, and lives her life and they don't talk about this anymore. Shannen deserves peace. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.