• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettyinpink940

• Dante Silva

• Lovett

• The Slayer

8 hours ago, Dom said:

Alyssa is unbothered and a legends. These three witches keep going to comic cons cause they broke and try to always bring queen down. Team Alyssa.

Yet Alyssa was at the same mega con herself, by herself which is more embarrassing, and two weeks ago asked twitter users to donate 10k for her son’s baseball team. Sounds financially stable to me. 

Unbothered is a good word for someone who aired dirty laundry out in insta comments to randos

Which takes us back to what Shannen said well, what’s drama to you is trauma to someone else. A lot of fans are minimizing how much it affected her career, it’s okay if it still stings decades later. And I’m sure it stings more in the state she is in.

I’m sure Alyssa isn’t 100% to blame but the way she’s been addressing it since megacon has been tacky

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This post doesn’t do her any favors imo. She still wants to put the blame all on Alyssa but the fact is, she and Shannen had the choice to see this mediator. They might’ve had very good reasons not too but they still chose against it. The network doesn’t send in a third party source for nothing and when it comes down to it, they’re obviously gonna side with the one person who is participating.

Maybe Alyssa could’ve stopped it but they could’ve easily told their side to the mediator/network and maybe the outcome would’ve been different.

Edited by prettyinpink940
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't like Holly blaming Alyssa for seeing the mediator/therapist - that's a major red flag. That makes me think Alyssa did have a legitimate claim for a hostile work environment.

• Like 1

Just now, Dream said:

I don't like Holly blaming Alyssa for seeing the mediator/therapist - that's a major red flag. That makes me think Alyssa did have a legitimate claim for a hostile work environment.

She very obviously did. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dream said:

It's such a weird defence that Holly is trying to push. Acting as though refusing to see a mediator is a good thing? :biblio: Also, we know full well that Shannen was giving the same ultimatum as Alyssa (from her 90210 co-star and friend). So this narrative of "Shannen refused to let Alyssa be fired when presented with the same option" is such bull. :shakeno:

• Like 1

I find really hard to believe one person was able to influence a whole production and network to fire an important lead actor on the spot just because that person stomped their feet and wanted the show to focus entirely on their character. They are telling their side of the story but they are also omitting details and facts with the constant Alyssa dogpiling on social media while Holly said there no saints on that set. Mind you, the series continued for 5 years after that with the actors seemingly being on good terms after the show came to an end.

It doesn't add up. 

Also, that "stranger" is paid to make sure the cast is getting along and help resolve on set conflict. Perhaps, if they were more cooperative the outcome may have been different for all parties involved.

Edited by Lorelei

I agree that Holly seems very sus and flip floppy, she seems to enjoy the drama.

At least Rose sticks to her word and Shannen is mostly quiet, she just wants peace now.

i wish they all four could just talk it out, especially given shannen's health, but the oldest wounds are the hardest to heal.. it's sad to see ppl can't apologize, figure it out and move on but that's on them, saddening for a fan but that's life.

TEAM SHANNEN. Alyssa is the common denominator.

I don't understand how they all cannot sit down, take accountability for their actions (ALL OF THEM), deeply & sincerely apologize for the past, and just move forward.

Like why?

Staying upset about something like this is only going to consume you even more. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 2:39 AM, Dream said:

Exactly. You can tell how delusional these Charmed stans are. :deadbanana4:

Just because 3 of them are siding against Alyssa and one of those three is terminally ill doesn't mean they're the completely innocent ones. Also, let's not forgot that Shannen also had similar issues on the set of 90210 and was also fired. The producers of the show (including Darren Star who's produced tons of other huge shows with other actresses and never complained aboutthem) and her costar Jennie Garth confirmed she was difficult to deal with. Even Shannen herself admitted it.

I'm getting real tired of these women. :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.