Shannen Doherty tearfully responds to Alyssa Milano

The Slayer

Rose McGowan also said: We protected you (the fans) for a long time. We’ve done it for as long as we could.

There’s a wonderful saying by Kat Williams, “Winners do not let losers rewrite history”.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prettyinpink940

• Dante Silva

• Lovett

• The Slayer

these women have been working since they were practically children and their experiences in the entertainment industry / this specific show clearly scarred / traumatized them and yet some people have the nerve to always be like "y'all are grown women act your age!!" "at least be professional and keep faking how you feel so this fictional show that ended 2 decades ago isn't ruined for fans" :deadbanana:

anyway I'm glad they're speaking their mind and I hope it offers them some healing and they can all live their best lives (and never have to be around people they clearly don't want to again)

Edited by okgo
  • Like 6

Get that nasty alyssa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, fememeist said:

Get that nasty alyssa

Exactly, call her out :clap3:

Team Shannen, Rose & Holly >>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't get why they were not all grateful to be on that show.. I think that was the last big thing they all acted in.. why make it a miserable thing and not get along to make it work.. But the fact all three have something against Alyssa must mean something. Shannen and Rose were not even at the same time on the show and yet..

Edited by Shimenawa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Trash said:

Well said :clap3:

tumblr_mjgkzrcAHx1r9zlfvo1_250.gif

The fact that Alyssa Edwards actually got her name from Alyssa Milano lol

• Like 1

I just knew she'd respond with tears,typical,always the victim :toofunny2:

Edited by KingWitch
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

PERIOD SHANNEN. It’s too easy to say “move on” when you benefitted from all the drama and didn’t have your career ruined. Drag ha ass.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Holly Marie Combs is one of the most significant TV actresses ever.

True, a true opportunist who can find her way in any environment, even the most toxic one. Complete lack of personality

EDX8W92X4AAU2K8.jpg

Edited by popmusic
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

As I've said before and say again: there is Alyssa's truth, Holly's truth, Rose's truth, Shannen's truth and the actual truth. 🤷

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rose, Shannen and Holly are truly a great trio. Way too real for Hollywood. it's amazing they all did so much with their careers with the industry breathing down their necks and causing grief and trauma.

• Like 1

“Hex” by the Charmed trio ft. Megan Thee Stallion coming out soon. :gaycat2:

Oh its getting juicy :eatpopcorn:

I need more videos from the comic con!

Rose McGowan also said: We protected you (the fans) for a long time. We’ve done it for as long as we could.

Protected fans from what, exactly? The main cast have spoken about the behind-the-scenes drama for over a decade now. :skull:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

As I've said before and say again: there is Alyssa's truth, Holly's truth, Rose's truth, Shannen's truth and the actual truth. 🤷

15 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Oh its getting juicy :eatpopcorn:

I need more videos from the comic con!

The chemistry between Shannen, Holly and Rose is amazing.

The full panel:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So did Alyssa put hands on someone??? I keep hearing about how she was so horrible to everyone but what did she do!? :hoetenks:

this is getting old lol. charmed was not iconic enough to still harp on about the behind the scenes drama 40 years later, move on ladies

• Thumbs Down 7

Shannen had no reason to lie. She’s literally dying. Why would she start petty drama right before her death? She wants to set her record straight and I’m proud of her 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.