Taylor Swift is coming

idkwiam

her monopoly is getting really annoying, but go get your aoty miss ethical billionaire :clap3:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Music Industry

• RIKI232

• Solaria

• Dear Reader

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Still odd to me how she didn't even try to push it :deadbanana2:

Honestly, it deserved Cruel Summer's current success :deadbanana4:

Definitely the TV I've been anticipating the most, however I have to set my expectations low because, sadly, I wasn't enamoured by 1989 TV in the end so I'm gonna keep all expectations low going in.

Hopefully the vault tracks are actually vault tracks. I still refuse to believe any of the 1989 vault tracks weren't written in the last 12 months with JA while on tour. They just sounded too Midnights.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

omg it's finally upon us :jonny5:

So if she's announcing it after a win... she has to know she's won one right? :rip: watch her win nothing nnn

Not her owing the Grammys night even before it began lmao

• Haha 1

So refreshing to see Reputation positivity :clap3: gah, I remember where I was at every turn of that era

• Like 1

I just noticed that the theory of her friends putting B&W profile photos was true :rip:

15 minutes ago, ALA said:

So if she's announcing it after a win... she has to know she's won one right? :rip: watch her win nothing nnn

even if she doesnt win anything she can announce rep on instagram and itll be very fitting iykwim :rip:

look what you made me do...literally 

The talk of the town just by making her icon grayscale, no one is touching her. :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

VAMOS PUTA!

Her next post is gonna bring her post count up to 628, June 28th is a Friday, doesn't she usually announce TVs four months in advance? :rip:

29 minutes ago, Eglė said:

Her next post is gonna bring her post count up to 628, June 28th is a Friday, doesn't she usually announce TVs four months in advance? :rip:

Speak Now and 1989 were announced two months before their release 

38 minutes ago, Eglė said:

I mean...I would kind of love that, since its my Eras Tour night!

dress (taylor's version) is coming to snatch cruel summer by the rainbow wig OUT of the top 10

• Like 1

When the show tonight starts with all lights down and then we hear “don’t blame me, don’t blame me, don’t blame for what… you… made… me… DO!” :jonnycat:

A collapse.

oh tonight is about to be lit :jonny:

This website can’t even handle a morning on a regular Tuesday this site will be down for weeks with Grammys and rep announcement :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

her mindddd

taylor nation liked this tweet :WAP:

Yeah, the error code appears to be intentionally customized, and the string that unscrambles to “red herring” is customized as well. But why red herring? Is she actually announcing something other than Reputation, or does that just mean that the website error itself is the red herring as it was planned to generate buzz?

3/21???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.