Kesha & Reneé Rapp at Spotify‘s “Best New Artist“ Party 2024

TomTom

Spoiler

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 6

I honestly don't love the short hair on Kesha at all.. I thought I remembered what she looked like but didn't recognize her at first.

7 hours ago, concubine said:

I honestly don't love the short hair on Kesha at all.. I thought I remembered what she looked like but didn't recognize her at first.

its the lips, it almost looks like she got fillers again :redface:

12 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

its the lips, it almost looks like she got fillers again :redface:

I think you're right the lips look sad and crazy :( but her midface looks off too, i dont follow her but it looks like a really noticable amount of cheek filler

Edited by concubine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, concubine said:

I think you're right the lips look sad and crazy :( but her midface looks off too, i dont follow her but it looks like a really noticable amount of cheek filler

wait - you right

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

wait - you right

I just noticed your member title - I'm dead!

I assume Kesha is based in LA? The pressure to look good in Hollywood is on another level, her filler lady 100% needs to be sued for taking advantage of her self esteem. I feel like all of our favorite artists go through this. I know Kesha's been through a lot, her face looks frozen and sad in those photos in the OP :( I'll pray for her.

Two queens 

They need to make a smash hit together 

• Like 1

what happened to keshas face

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.