Netflix releasing two Lindsay Lohan romcoms this year

okgo

I hope at least one is well written. She was amazing to watch in that Christmas movie the other year but the plot/writing was so bad it was painful.

If anyone deserves a comeback it's her

Just now, Domination said:

I hope at least one is well written. She was amazing to watch in that Christmas movie the other year but the plot/writing was so bad it was painful.

You watch a Christmas movie for the plot? 

i know she's much more capable than this but i'm glad she's getting consistent work at least

This is amazing for her :clap3:I really hope she gets more serious movies because she has the talent to be an acclaimed Hollywood actress in her 40s

• Like 1

I feel like Irish Wish was filmed 200 years ago :deadbanana2: I hate that Netflix waits so long before releasing certain movies but I’m so proud of ha :clap3:

• Like 3

I am so ready!!

Love lindsay. Her christmas movie was really cool

19 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I feel like Irish Wish was filmed 200 years ago :deadbanana2: I hate that Netflix waits so long before releasing certain movies but I’m so proud of ha :clap3:

I think it got delayed cuz of her pregnancy and she couldn't/didn't want to come to the US to promote, this new one she's filming atm was also supposed to shoot last year but was postponed because of that as well. Netflix movies sometimes take FOREVER to be released though that Reese/Ashton romcom was announced in may 2020, filmed in october 2021 and released in feb 2023 :rip:

LiLo is someone I will always root for. :coffee2:

I'm just hoping that someone is also writing her "Silver Linings Playbook": quirky, irreverent, stacked, a grower. 

• Like 1

I'm so happy for her. Can't wait to watch! :jonny:

Coming to dethrone Jennifer Lopez's The Mother in Top 10 all time Netflix movies :clap3:

Glad her Netflix deal is pulling her back on the scene and i hope she gets even better opportunities. I so want her to get a huge box office and critically acclaimed movie to seal her comeback for good.

Good for her, but I won't be watching. Romcoms are soooo last decade.

Hopefully she keeps on delivering until she has an Adam Sandler situation were some of these are good and stick with the audience.  

3 hours ago, okgo said:

I think it got delayed cuz of her pregnancy and she couldn't/didn't want to come to the US to promote, this new one she's filming atm was also supposed to shoot last year but was postponed because of that as well. Netflix movies sometimes take FOREVER to be released though that Reese/Ashton romcom was announced in may 2020, filmed in october 2021 and released in feb 2023 :rip:

Oh yeah... she did get pregnant right around that time. I'm excited for her to promote it tbh :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.