Lana Del Rey - 'Lasso'

NoOneDiesFromLove

I think it probably is coming soon (although it's still not Shazam-ing or showing up on Aha Music, which is not a good sign :monkey:). I also have a prediction this could be a double (or triple, but more likely double) single situation a la Blue Banisters, or even like Norman, with MAC and VB following closely behind. It's clear that Tough is the first single, but I can't imagine she'd want to start her Country era completely w a rap feature, and may want to put out Henry, Come On or something in this vein to pad the release. 

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stjosephprey4us

• NOW

• CottageHore

• xXavril

On 5/30/2024 at 2:03 PM, NOW said:

BOZ said RCS wasn't even that good  :matty:

Anyway, new song was just registered with both Lana and Quavo in the writing credits:

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/924247655?page=1

Sample for a new song? Or a reimagined cover?

1073834_10151735653678390_1441970020_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=acaTDrkOdTMQ7kNvgFI9RQo&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=00_AYBG8MMvr5NATnnZzGbL-aczYfmAlB19GGtrswpHUu4BeQ&oe=668048CD

https://www.facebook.com/lennykravitz/photos/a-lot-of-folks-dropped-by-the-studio-today-lana-del-rey-david-blaine-now-back-to/10151735653678390/?_rdr

If she's still registering songs, does that mean that (with the vinyl production process) Lasso definitely isn't coming until October at the earliest? :biblionny: (unless one or both of these Quavo collabs are not meant for Lasso)

16 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

If she's still registering songs, does that mean that (with the vinyl production process) Lasso definitely isn't coming until October at the earliest? :biblionny: (unless one or both of these Quavo collabs are not meant for Lasso)

18 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I think it probably is coming soon (although it's still not Shazam-ing or showing up on Aha Music, which is not a good sign :monkey:). I also have a prediction this could be a double (or triple, but more likely double) single situation a la Blue Banisters, or even like Norman, with MAC and VB following closely behind. It's clear that Tough is the first single, but I can't imagine she'd want to start her Country era completely w a rap feature, and may want to put out Henry, Come On or something in this vein to pad the release. 

I actually thought this would be the first time she'd release on the date she promised but now I don't know anymore. The way she talked about it in the NME interview makes it seem like it's still WIP. She might do a NFR! style drop where she releases a song every few months until the album is done done. She was kind of a stunt queen for announcing it all the way back in February with no intention to start the era.

oh it's beyond cancelled 

• Haha 7

The fact that people still think this is happening

:suburban:

• Haha 1

I love Lana but she's so ******* annoying. Like girl, how many times are you going to announce an album and cancel it before you learn? She's literally the perfect artist to just do a surprise drop and should just go that route from now on.

(And yes I know I'm saying all this with no proof this album isn't coming, but I highly doubt we're getting it in 2024) :clack:

• Like 3

and honestly it's sad bc Lasso is such a cute album title IMO

• Like 3

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

oh it's beyond cancelled 

:ahh: 

this is so cancelled :deadbanana4:

Does anyone have any information on this?

Lana takes a breath: Lana stans calling the album cancelled. 

• Like 2

The f's on Lanaboards coming up with the wildest stories for why they know the album is cancelled :toofunny3: some of you never would've survived her deafening silence during NFR! era, and it really shows… :biblionny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Literal comment on there: "she looked at Ben when the fan asked about the album, so she must be implying that Interscope wants her to change the record"

:dies:

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 11:35 PM, suburbannature said:

oh it's beyond cancelled 

The way this person lied to Lana's face saying they were excited for it :gaycat7:

Apparently she whispered in some fan's ear that she wasn't releasing an album this year, so now LB thinks the album is scrapped :clown:

we really do need an insider to give us a single slice of info tbh 

i hope this isnt true. i love the title alone 

Okay I'm putting my tin foil hat on:

she performed with Camilla at Coachella so she doesn't want to release before to outshine her. She also is lazy and doesn't want to release before / around her bday. 

therefore the single is probably coming June 28th or July 5th :whistle:

35 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i hope this isnt true. i love the title alone 

The source is TikTok so I don't believe it tbh 

Hopefully she says something new tonight because we now have 3 new snippets floating around...:gaycat6:

3 hours ago, NOW said:

Hopefully she says something new tonight because we now have 3 new snippets floating around...:gaycat6:

Tell that to NFR! era Lana when she had snippets of half the album on her IG feed and didn't acknowledge it :whistle:

• Haha 1

I told yall, she was very clear in that interview saying after all the county album releases from major artists (Beyonce and who else though?) she did not know what to do with Lasso anymore. So yeah it sounds like it's scrapped. 

18 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

I told yall, she was very clear in that interview saying after all the county album releases from major artists (Beyonce and who else though?) she did not know what to do with Lasso anymore. So yeah it sounds like it's scrapped. 

I think it's going to evolve into something else...hopefully the country elements can stay but the concept can be more intriguing. The new song snippet is more up my alley because it's dipping into her more mystical + religious style that we haven't seen much of post-NFR:

That plus the random professional photos we've been getting from her feed with location set in New Orleans...I'm intrigued

GQEqpWwXMAAL9iW?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NOW said:

I think it's going to evolve into something else...hopefully the country elements can stay but the concept can be more intriguing. The new song snippet is more up my alley because it's dipping into her more mystical + religious style that we haven't seen much of post-NFR:

That plus the random professional photos we've been getting from her feed with location set in New Orleans...I'm intrigued

GQEqpWwXMAAL9iW?format=jpg&name=medium

Why is she suddenly serving so many bops omg I love it but what do we think this song is called? I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this.

She announced her country album, and then like two weeks later worked with Quavo so I'm not surprised this morphed into LFL2.0 (a win!) I'm still positive the album is going to have country elements and better still be titled Lasso

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.