Is JT doing a proper promoted comeback refreshing to see?

vale9001

In just the first week of the debut of his new single he performed at the Saturday night live, announced the tour, made an interview-appareance with Fallon and an interview at the Kelly Clarkson show. Today he's doing a free concert in New York City.

For once can we say pop girls should copy a man?. Why all MPGS just release a single on Spotify and then they disappear?.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

It appears to be a well planned out era but the numbers need to add up too

• Like 1

Nothing about him is refreshing chile

justin timberlake noodles GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

y'all still stuck in 2012 or what

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No one wants to see that.

Cher did the same thing for her Christmas era just a few weeks ago. It's nice to see but It only really works if you have an older demographic. 

• Like 2

Old type of promo

and that usually doesn't do anything for the success of the record he has put out

it's true that he is doing what His type of fans would like to see

but that doesn't do much in this day and age, for the charts Or much for his sales

it's cute for Fans interaction tho, yes

Yes. I feel like a virgin again. 

• Haha 3

Yes. Hope that next singles will get better :heart:

1 hour ago, Antisocialites said:

y'all still stuck in 2012 or what

90% of the people you Stan peaked at that age so promotion in the proper Channels their fanbases were used to know and use could be Better than acting like you're Jack Harlow. 

Let'see how many physicals copies he will move for example. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I have no problem with people doing this type of promo but he should probably complement it with something to get new young listeners. Is it even on big playlist?

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

90% of the people you Stan peaked at that age so promotion in the proper Channels their fanbases were used to know and use could be Better than acting like you're Jack Harlow. 

Let'see how many physicals copies he will move for example. 

• Haha 1

i don't know Rihanna released a song after 7 years and disappered after 1 minute. According to people here were kids in 2008 she was coming to destroy charts but young people barely notice that. Doing promotion as you were used to do and so channels your old audience at least know would be a lot better than nothing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

There's nothing refreshing about him and despite the amount of promotion he's doing and headlines he is getting, his new song Selfish is tanking everywhere.

Kelly allowed him to go onto her show?

birds of same feather flock together i guess :biblio:

He has to :michael:

It’s not like he has a choice. No one listens to JT like that in 2024. 

That's great marketing at all, but idk something about JT just isn't exciting in 2024

I like the name of his upcoming album so I will check out. Hope his SZA collab song will be on the album, at least on Deluxe or as a bonus track

It shows how ineffective that type of promo is nowadays. I haven't seen anyone talk about this song outside of Britney fans

not me thinking this thread was gonna be about this JT

So far a very good planed era :clap3:but RCA always show love to Justin

Happy to see an Artist as big as him doing promo, not like a lot of current artists that drop & disappear 

is it working?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.