Megan Thee Stallion - Hot Girl Summer Tour 2024

Popboi.

Posted (edited)

I'm here at the Tampa show :-* Killing time on ATRL since I got here early cause I definitely can't miss this show, haven't been this excited for a show since Renaissance 

Edited by Frappucino
  • Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• est. in 90s

• chaneloberlin

• nuclear

• 99sandthe2000s

• Like 2

really bummed to find out she quietly cancelled her amsterdam show with no official announcement or explanation. I can only assume it was due to poor ticket sales… 

a shame cause i was really excited to see her, my luck with concerts has been so hot and cold this year damn :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

got my ticket to see her tonight :jonny5:

On 6/21/2024 at 11:27 PM, Alex said:

really bummed to find out she quietly cancelled her amsterdam show with no official announcement or explanation. I can only assume it was due to poor ticket sales… 

a shame cause i was really excited to see her, my luck with concerts has been so hot and cold this year damn :deadbanana2:

They could have booked or downgraded it to AFAS Live. That's too bad.

• Like 1

****, I hope the Cologne concert will still go on bc I don't have the funds to travel to another country :chick3:

On 6/22/2024 at 12:27 AM, Alex said:

Is this real? i couldn't find the info page and the tickets are still live :katie:

She also put up a story that new dates were coming, I'm assuming another US leg..?

2 minutes ago, izebize said:

Is this real? i couldn't find the info page and the tickets are still live :katie:

She also put up a story that new dates were coming, I'm assuming another US leg..?

It's weird because they put up a page saying it was cancelled, but then they took it down again? I'm wondering if it was a mistake

On 6/21/2024 at 6:27 PM, Alex said:

This is fake. Try harder. 
https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/megan-thee-stallion-hot-girl-summer-tour-tickets/303801?language=en-us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AcidPrince said:

it was literally on the Dutch ticketmaster site before they removed it (that's my screenshot in that tweet fyi) and I'm not trying to have a gotcha moment i was genuinely concerned about the potential cancellation. :deadbanana2:

anyway good news that it seems it's still going x

• Like 1

Not her canceling a bunch of european shows :biblio:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.