BeyHive and Swifties, I need your help! (UPDATE)

abelfenty

Hello fellow ATRL members!

I'm currently in my final year of university studying Media and Communications. As part of my final year I need to do a dissertation. This is basically a 12,000 word research report on a topic related to my field of study. I've chosen to do mine on fan loyalty and artist image between two of the biggest names in Pop music in recent years – Beyoncé and Taylor Swift. Both are major Pop icons with hyperactive fanbases, which makes them suitable for my research. 

As part of my research I've chosen to do a questionnaire. This will allow me to get a better understanding of the dynamics between each artist and their respective fanbase. The majority of the questions are multiple choice, with a few open-ended as well. It should only really take 5 minutes to complete. 

Your response will be completely anonymous, and no personal information will be collected.  

Please note that you must be 18+ to participate.

I would be so eternally grateful if you could take the time to complete this, as it will be very beneficial to my research! Thank you! :party:

You can find the questionnaire here: https://forms.gle/Ha87hFRNA4HRweKZ7

Edited by abelfenty

Oooooooh this was made for me I’ll fill it Out!!

2 hours ago, Devin said:

sure lemme submit. good luck on the term paper.

1 hour ago, Doogle said:

Oooooooh this was made for me I’ll fill it Out!!

28 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

sent!

Thank you very much :bird:

• Like 1

Done!

3 hours ago, liam13 said:

done :biggrin:

1 hour ago, chaklux said:

Done 

1 hour ago, BtDecember said:

Done!

Thank you :smiley:

Done, that was a little bit more than I bargained for—but it was fun. Happy Love You GIF by LINE FRIENDS

• Like 1

Done <3

Submitted

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone 

Just an update to say I officially submitted my dissertation today! Thanks again to everyone that took time to complete the survey, I genuinely appreciated it so much! :bird: 

Writing 12k+ words on Beyoncé and Taylor fans was actually a lot of fun and super interesting!

spacer.png

• Like 2

Tayblessings will get you that A+ :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.