Sean Strickland unleashes homophobic and anti-trans rant at a journalist

MoonGoodandHappy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/article-12977643/UFC-297-headliner-Sean-Strickland-unleashes-X-rated-homophobic-anti-trans-rant-telling-journalist-INFECTION-f-claiming-womens-MMA-like-watching-little-cats-fight.html

He said : " 'If I had a gay son I would think I failed as a man to create such weakness..... If I had a w**** for a daughter I'd think she just wanted to be like her dad lol!!'"

Strickland asked to the journalist : 'If you had a son and he was gay you wouldn't want a grandkid?'

The journalist said: 'It wouldn't be a problem.'

And Sean Strickland said " Then you're a weak f*****g man, dude. You're probably the f*****g problem, you elected Justin Trudeau. He seized the bank accounts, you're just f*****g pathetic. You have no backbone while he shuts down your country and shuts bank accounts you ask me stupid s**t like that, go f**k yourself, move the f**k on, coward.'"

And then started transphobic rant "'Here's the thing about Bud Light. Ten years ago to be trans was what, a mental f*****g illness. And now all of a sudden people like you (points at journalist) weaseled your way into the f*****g world."

'You are an infection, you are the definition of weakness, everything that is wrong with the f*****g world is because of you. 

'The best thing is, is that the world's not buying it. The world's not buying the bulls*** you're pedaling. The world is not saying, "you know what, you're right, chicks have d****". The world is saying, "there are two genders, I don't want my kids to be taught about who they can f*** in school. I don't want my kid taught about their sexual preference."' 

"'This guy is a f*****g enemy, You want to look at the enemy to our world, it's that motherf***** right there asking these stupid f*****g questions.'"

This "man" is so disgusting. I have no words. :doc:

And obviously, Candace Owens defended him :clown:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

With so much awful stuff that is happening, I can't believe there are people who have managed to delude themselves into thinking these are the actual problems our world is facing.

• Like 2

The Man Who

spacer.png

And if I had a son that looked like this, I’d think that my gene pool failed me to create such ugliness. 

This Poot Lovato looking ass *****. :biblio:

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

With so much awful stuff that is happening, I can't believe there are people who have managed to delude themselves into thinking these are the actual problems our world is facing.

It's amazing how differently the world looks to someone who consumes too much alt-right garbage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right_pipeline

• Like 1

I hope a gay UFC fighter kicks his ass :heart2:

hopefully he never has any kids

CP169888101.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=1200

His tshirt :rip:

Anyway karma is a *****. If he's not careful 15 years from now he'll have a gay son and a w**** of a daughter and he'll wonder where he went wrong :clown:

• Like 1

Disgusting 

Why is he allowed in Canada again?

I googled him and it popped up that he just lost a fight. What weakness and what an embarrassment. I guess he‘s gay.

• Haha 1

The world seems to be getting worse, my advice, find your circle and stick to it

• Haha 1

I guess those knocks to his head, really made him intellectually disabled.

• Like 1

I am so tired of these dl co<ksuckers i swear 

Why is he so bothered by gay men?

If I don’t like something I don’t give it any energy.

Weirdo behaviour tbh.

The great thing is, despite how loud they are, people see stuff like this and go, "what's wrong with them?" NOT, "you right, gay people ARE bad."

He went off on a tangent about something, having strong opinions, when his job is to literally be a punching bag.

Most gay people I know fight better than straights (because they have to!) 

Why do homophobes always associate being gay with being weak?

I don't understand where that even came from? The reporter just started talking and immediately he was like "Are you Canadian, do you vote for Trudeau?" :rip:

8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

I googled him and it popped up that he just lost a fight. What weakness and what an embarrassment. I guess he‘s gay.

I would have interrupted him and started heckling him. I couldn't be a journalist or reporter. My mouth would get me in trouble. The Office Crying GIF

With HGH dose this acromelagy-afflicted freak is on & the high number of TBIs, he wont make it to fatherhood.

10 hours ago, Mordecai said:

His tshirt :rip:

Anyway karma is a *****. If he's not careful 15 years from now he'll have a gay son and a w**** of a daughter and he'll wonder where he went wrong :clown:

This is not funny. Imagine being gay kid and having that thing as your father. He would ruin that poor kid life. People should stop using "homophobes having gay kid as a punishment" joke.   

Btw. Thank god he's ugly as F*** because if he was even slightly presentable the ATRL gays would be like "spit on me DADDY"...:toofunny3: 

Edited by Raptus
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean I absolutely loathe spiders, but you don't see me go on and on about them like this guy does for the gays. People only talk about things that interest them. There's something there I fear :giraffe:

Edited by Pop Life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.