Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

This LSA comment:

”is she gonna rhyme king kong with king kong 8 times like she did on that coke fueled live from last night”

:fan:

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

2 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

The succubus you stan inhales Jay z's crime rotted past as if it's a whiff of febreeze'd air every day. Isnt he, the lemon tree maker that tears her cherries out? REMEMBER?!? That night in the studio when SHE melodically asked for them to be torn out OF HER almost ritualistically ..she feeds him from the womb and revels in it. And so does the man he wants you, he asks you, he pays you to forget. He can look like a peaceful bohemian playlister all he wants to nowadays but we all remember the knife..... the studio.......the jagged man behind the rusted blade...

Ntm in this thread or you will be asked to put on that lightly worn armpit stained ivy park to fight ponk 

tumblr_b71d4469e8729c038684f22956fefad9_

Absolutely unhinged. Your fave literally rides Jay's dick and can't go a week without name dropping him and his wife.

2014 was a high point in her career as she was playing up double dates with that loser Meek Mill. Now that the Carter's embrace another black woman worthy enough, she's settled for losers at the homeless shelter that got booked for murder and rape. Are yall okay? Onika is paying to house Blood gang members to keep her husband entertained. A man with at least 3 baby mamas and he's assaulted before. 

• Haha 8

This thread, this whole situation..just :rip::ahh:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

NOTHING from this era has been AI?? I’m truly gagged if that’s not a lie. That designer should look at new styles, if there’s one thing that associated with the “Gag City” aesthetic it’s AI :ahh: 

it's made with AI even if it comes from a 'designer'.

GD6J5r3XMAAmsFA?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, SweetenerNostalgia said:

seated! this is going to be another cheap garbage track that reaches #1 on itunes but plummets on the second day on streaming just like the whole pink friday 2  :jonnycat:

lame ass drag. PF2 is the longest running #1 female rap album on Apple Music USA (and #2 for female albums overall). 

I have no doubts that this meltdown is bc she wasn’t able to land a single track on the BB Hot100 Top 10

Nicki making fun of Megan’s height and size as if that doesn’t mean Meg would have her in a gurney rushed to the hospital if she ever was unfortunate enough to meet Megan face to face after all this mess :rip:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aria0327 said:

at least she responded quicker than shether and without two men assisting her but meltdown over one line for over 48 hrs is crazy :deadbanana2: i wish megan had sth prepared already 

You don’t remember Megan saying she was flying back home to the stu after snl sis has already had this song ready to go and she has the strike ready for miss Minaj that’s why she’s unbothered 

Now all we need is a Mariah Obsessed remix with Megan

for the record, AI wouldn't be an insult if it were used to actually make someitng interesting or nice to look at or fun or funny. 

It's a tool just like how CGI was introduced and seen as lazier than hand drawn animation. Ai isn't the insult, it's that theres nothing else there. 

4 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Some people would be better off focusing on increasing their favs atrocious album streams and worrying less about Nicki. 

spacer.png

edit: 10+ Beyhive mad cause they can’t explain why they can’t mind their business :ahh: 

I get that you may not have the mental capacity to discuss anything beyond your favs’ music, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us suffer from the same affliction. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

I get that you may not have the mental capacity to discuss anything beyond your favs’ music, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us suffer from the same affliction. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Some people would be better off focusing on increasing their favs atrocious album streams and worrying less about Nicki. 

spacer.png

edit: 10+ Beyhive mad cause they can’t explain why they can’t mind their business :ahh: 

D*mn, this post is so STUPID :deadbanana2:.

I wonder if you and Nicki probably share the same dealer too :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cuteboyzay said:

bet they're an unhappy botched hippo irl like her too 

• Haha 2

Looks about as tacky as expected. Has Nicki ever won a battle? Because honestly, her lyrics are awful, and I can't imagine her coming out with anything that will be even a tenth as good as Hiss.

And Hiss isn't even that good.

I find it funny that it took her so long to drop PF2, but she suddenly needs no time to make a diss track in two days? Smells like ghostwriters.

Edited by The7thStranger

10 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

your fav literally loves drug dealers 

spacer.png

edit: @Pheromosa I’m more fit than your Mother just know that  

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD

I don’t think y’all really get it. No matter what Bar she drops, she will NEVER outdo what Megan JUST did. :deadbanana2:.

Simply because of the fact that Nicki not only dug her own hole waayyyy deeper than she was suppose to, but because she’s still associated with that man. And has lied for him multiple times. And is an apologist, and allegedly tried using hush money for one of his victims. I’m saying that as long as she is still associated with her husband, Megan won this round and all future rounds after this :ahh:.

Like I said, this was a burn Megan threw that even Nicki herself knew would be nearly impossible to clap back at. Because what Megan said was… true :weeps:.

And the thing is that I don’t even hate Nicki, or not even a Meg stan - I just hate seeing grown a** people be despicable and not standing up for victims of SA.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

@Pheromosa I’m more than fit than your Mother nevertheless 

this is what you look like in this thread btw

peaches-nicki-minaj.gif

• Haha 3

6 more hours until the world implodes

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

bet they're an unhappy botched hippo irl like her too 

JABSISJSJSS GIRL!

Mamma is out here trying to drag everyone else’s fave, meanwhile hers is falling down the charts faster than that drip coming out from her nose :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

this is what you look like in this thread btw

peaches-nicki-minaj.gif

girl I love Nicki that is literally me irl :toofunny2:

spacer.png

meanwhile you and the other musty weirdos are in here serving 

Edited by ImsoLOUD

9 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

your fav literally loves drug dealers 

spacer.png

edit: @Pheromosa I’m more fit than your Mother just know that  

spacer.png

Oh God you really are du-

:deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.