Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

59 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

This still applies :bibliahh:youre literally not saying a single thing :dies::dies:

The 93% figure you've made up and are trying to convince people of? The level of delusion this woman's fans have to have in order to stan her. :deadbanana2: Embarrassing.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

Or we could go on Ticketmaster and see that none of the shows are actually sold out, with tonnes of tickets still available. :redface: So I guess you are still pretending that her soon to be cancelled tour is doing well. :toofunny3:

The Barbz are really struggling to spin this situation into a positive.

:clack:

She will not cancel all of it I guess. 

3 hours ago, V$. said:

:bibliahh:

It's falling on AM too. 

Pos P+ Artist - Title
1 =
Megan Thee Stallion - HISS
2 =
21 Savage - redrum
3 +1
Morgan Wallen - Spin You Around
4 +1
Muni Long - Made For Me
5 +1
Benson Boone - Beautiful Things
6 +1
Jack Harlow - Lovin On Me
7 -4
Nicki Minaj - Big Foot
8 =
SZA - Snooze

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

The 93% figure you've made up and are trying to convince people of? The level of delusion this woman's fans have to have in order to stan her. :deadbanana2: Embarrassing.

Sis. 

it may be at 88% now because they....say it with me.... "added shows due to demand"

:coffee2:

In a month she sold out most her tour :dies:

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Sis. 

it may be at 88% now because they....say it with me.... "added shows due to demand"

:coffee2:

In a month she sold out most her tour :dies:

Not you providing a tweet that proved what you said was false. :skull: She had around 40 shows announced at this point, before announcing more. So that 93% sold wasn't for the whole tour, it was for 75% of the tour.  :toofunny3:

You're out here lying for a woman who literally despises you and wants you to have no rights. Try and love yourself a bit more than this.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Not you providing a tweet that proved what you said was false. :skull: She had around 40 shows announced at this point, before announcing more. So that 93% sold wasn't for the whole tour, it was for 75% of the tour.  :toofunny3:

You're out here lying for a woman who literally despises you and wants you to have no rights. Try and love yourself a bit more than this.

I’m also confused as to why they’re gagging over a not sold-out… arena tour? 

The likes of Doja, Lizzo and Sexyy Red sell out arenas. It’s not very difficult. Shouldn’t the Queen of Rap be able to handle a stadium??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Sis, there are only about 50 official shows on the tour, she announced 13 new shows on the 15th of January.... you're trying so hard and failing miserably. :dies: 

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’m also confused as to why they’re gagging over a not sold-out… arena tour? 

The likes of Doja, Lizzo and Sexyy Red sell out arenas. It’s not very difficult. Shouldn’t the Queen of Rap be able to handle a stadium??

Doja took four months to get to 90% sold and its still not sold out. Its the speed of the sales and demand that is gagging people because everyone said she was "over" and that someone "her age" couldn't possibly sell tickets:dies:.

@Lovett your downvote to my stats tweet says it all :bibliahh: go home child.

16 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Sis, there are only about 50 official shows on the tour, she announced 13 new shows on the 15th of January.... you're trying so hard and failing miserably. :dies: 

Doja took four months to get to 90% sold and its still not sold out. Its the speed of the sales and demand that is gagging people because everyone said she was "over" and that someone "her age" couldn't possibly sell tickets:dies:.

The way you thought that first sentence disputed the fact that you tried to convince people the entire tour (approx. 40 shows at that point) was 93% sold out, when that figure only referred to 75% of the tour. :dies: 

You lied and you got caught out. Like fave, like stan. :dies:

13 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

@Lovett your downvote to my stats tweet says it all :bibliahh: go home child.

You mad I downvoted you embarrassing yourself? :fan: You're more focused on that than your fave rallying with white supremacists and homophobes. The internal homophobia is deafening, huh?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Lovett said:

The way you thought that first sentence disputed the fact that you tried to convince people the entire tour (approx. 40 shows at that point) was 93% sold out, when that figure only referred to 75% of the tour. :dies: 

You lied and you got caught out. Like fave, like stan. :dies:

You mad I downvoted you embarrassing yourself? :fan: You're more focused on that than your fave rallying with white supremacists and homophobes. The internal homophobia is deafening, huh?

Sis just say you dont know a single thing about what youre talking about and move on :bibliahh: You're not doing a single thing but embarrassing yourself and those who raised you at this point. And also letting us know you don't know a thing about stats. You get the gold medal for mental gymnastics :dies:

Just now, Afterglow said:

Sis just say you dont know a single thing about what youre talking about and move on :bibliahh: You're not doing a single thing but embarrassing yourself and those who raised you at this point. And also letting us know you don't know a thing about stats. You get the gold medal for mental gymnastics :dies:

The way you can't actually dispute my point, because you're the one who posted the tweet that proved it. :lmao: This is why you shouldn't lie about things that are so easily disproven. Should've learnt from your homophobic fave. :dies:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Lovett said:

The way you can't actually dispute my point, because you're the one who posted the tweet that proved it. :lmao: This is why you shouldn't lie about things that are so easily disproven. Should've learnt from your homophobic fave. :dies:

Proved what? That 30+ shows sold out to 93% in under a month that they had to add shows? Why yes I definitely proved that :bibliahh: 

1 minute ago, Afterglow said:

Proved what? That 30+ shows sold out to 93% in under a month that they had to add shows? Why yes I definitely proved that :bibliahh: 

You certainly proved that only 75% of the tour had sold 93% of the tickets. Not the full tour, like you tried to falsely claim. :bibliahh:

Now people are rushing to return their tickets and all the shows have tonnes of tickets available after seeing your homophobic fave show how truly despicable she is. We love to see it.

• Haha 1

okay yall :rip:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lovett said:

You certainly proved that only 75% of the tour had sold 93% of the tickets. Not the full tour, like you tried to falsely claim. :bibliahh:

Now people are rushing to return their tickets and all the shows have tonnes of tickets available after seeing your homophobic fave show how truly despicable she is. We love to see it.

So you admit that the announced shows sold 93% of tickets in under a month. Perfect!:bibliahh:

Now show me your official stats where tickets are being returned and at what pace I'll wait :dies:

• Thumbs Down 2

So you admit that the announced shows sold 93% of tickets in under a month. Perfect!:bibliahh:

Now show me your official stats where tickets are being returned and at what pace I'll wait :dies:

Why would I admit a lie? :rip: 40 shows had been announced at that point, you showed that 30 had sold 93%. Girl, even you aren't this dumb. :dies: That's like 65% of the announced shows sold. :deadbanana2:

But kii at you pretending you didn't see all the same tweets we saw about the returns and Ticketmaster stopping the returns via their platform. :dies:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Why would I admit a lie? :rip: 40 shows had been announced at that point, you showed that 30 had sold 93%. Girl, even you aren't this dumb. :dies: That's like 65% of the announced shows sold. :deadbanana2:

But kii at you pretending you didn't see all the same tweets we saw about the returns and Ticketmaster stopping the returns via their platform. :dies:

Sis do you know how to do math/statistics in the least? 35 shows were out before that tweet including her festival dates :rip::rip: to commemorate the additional shows it was tweeted that day just how much had sold:redface:   just give it up :bibliahh:

Sis do you know how to do math/statistics in the least? 35 shows were out before that tweet including her festival dates :rip::rip: to commemorate the additional shows it was tweeted that day just how much had sold:redface:   just give it up :bibliahh:

Did you read the tweet you posted... or? You're really playing into that stereotype of the Barbz. :redface: Good lord.

• Haha 1

Honestly she shouldn't have made up a song in 30 minutes then mumbled over the end of it. Then released it thinking its good without realizing its not finished or good. 

If she wanted a diss track she should have already had one ready or just waited a little bit and made it decent. 

Nicki just propelled Meghan up the charts. 

Unless this is all a scam and they are doing a secret publicity stunt? Lol

Edited by Shaner69

1 minute ago, Lovett said:

Did you read the tweet you posted... or? You're really playing into that stereotype of the Barbz. :redface: Good lord.

Sis CAN you read is the question here :bibliahh:

Sis CAN you read is the question here :bibliahh:

I'll take that as a big fat no then. :rip: Truly no shame. :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I'll take that as a big fat no then. :rip: Truly no shame. :toofunny3:

Guess I'll still be left waiting for those stats of yours :lakitu:

Guess I'll still be left waiting for those stats of yours :lakitu:

Waiting for the stats in the tweet you posted? :rip: Anyway...

6 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

Honestly she shouldn't have made up a song in 30 minutes then mumbled over the end of it. Then released it thinking its good without realizing its not finished or good. 

If she wanted a diss track she should have already had one ready or just waited a little bit and made it decent. 

Nicki just propelled Meghan up the charts. 

Unless this is all a scam and they are doing a secret publicity stunt? Lol

This is what’s confusing me. Like we all know Nicki can Rap, I’m sure she could have freestyle something better 😭 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.