Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

50 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

This truly feels like her downfall :rip:

Downfall from where? Nicki Minaj has always been cheap and low.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

9 hours ago, Love Galore said:

congrats Oinknika :clap3:

jester of rap continues to break records iktr :clap3:

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:08 PM, Rogue said:

It’s so quiet in here and it’s sending me. :ahh: 

This is the funniest reply I've seen the entire week about this

I just know the barbz thought they were going to GAG.

And they had to play it off as 'Nick is just warming up', 'Nicki is such a troll omg she's so funny!!!!!!"

Aaah. :rip: What a time to be alive

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Down to number #7 on AM :skull: . Meg still out streaming Redrum.

27 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

And they had to play it off as 'Nick is just warming up', 'Nicki is such a troll omg she's so funny!!!!!!"

Well you forget she has a new #1 album out that's Platinum already, a tour about to sell out and shooting videos. I really fear the barbz are so unconcerned at this point. Why would they be?

Probably just happy for Meg, it's her first success in years and hopefully it transfers to a PF2 size album era and a sold out arena tour for her. Do you think it will?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

shooting videos

with what budget?

and “PF2 sized album era” with how many songs in the top 20 right now?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Well you forget she has a new #1 album out that's Platinum already, a tour about to sell out and shooting videos. I really fear the barbz are so unconcerned at this point. Why would they be?

Probably just happy for Meg, it's her first success in years and hopefully it transfers to a PF2 size album era and a sold out arena tour for her. Do you think it will?

If you're not concerned about this, you should be

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Space&Time said:

Hahaha! Egg broke on her pen!s shaped nose.

:ahh: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

with what budget?

and “PF2 sized album era” with how many songs in the top 20 right now?

Just as I thought:bibliahh:

So your answer is "No", you don't believe this will transfer into a big album nor a single for that matter. As you were. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

You get what you give that’s all I’m saying 

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Just as I thought:bibliahh:

So your answer is "No", you don't believe this will transfer into a big album nor a single for that matter. As you were. 

well considering Hiss is already bigger than any song on PF2

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Is this true? 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Is this true? 

spacer.png

In terms of cultural impact, yes. In terms of money earned by the artist, also yes. We'll wait for the chart run and the streaming stats

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

In terms of cultural impact, yes. In terms of money earned by the artist, also yes. We'll wait for the chart run and the streaming stats

Did Spotify increase their rates and I missed it or? 

20 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Sis what:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Come on garbz! Last chance to secure a top 30 debut! #bigotqueen #selfhate #garbagecity 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Are we still pretending Nicki's tour is doing well? After the numerous exposés showing the tickets are not selling? :skull: You know that sh*t is getting cancelled too, so why are you attempting to bring it up as if it's a drag? :toofunny3: The struggle is REAL.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

50 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Did Spotify increase their rates and I missed it or? 

Spotify rates are the same for any artist. Megan is independent while Nicki is signed to the fraudulent Young Money, and Hiss doesn't sample anything so Megan doesn't need to pay licensing fees. A much larger portion of the income is going to Megan's pocket, and not to the settlement recovery fund of rapist Dr. Luke or the estate of woman beater Rick James.

8 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Are we still pretending Nicki's tour is doing well? After the numerous exposés showing the tickets are not selling? :skull: You know that sh*t is getting cancelled too, so why are you attempting to bring it up as if it's a drag? :toofunny3: The struggle is REAL.

Who needs to pretend :dies: you can clearly go on twitter and see the full stats. The tour was 93 percent sold out, so they added more dates :redface: 

The mental gymnastics your brain is having to do just to make it seem like her projects are flopping must be giving yall some migraines :bibliahh:

Like you seriously need an expose from a random to see if a tour is selling or not? Just get the actual tour data sis, this is the World Wide Web, use it :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

The secondhand embarrassment is wild. They were confident too :dies:

35 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Who needs to pretend :dies: you can clearly go on twitter and see the full stats. The tour was 93 percent sold out, so they added more dates :redface: 

The mental gymnastics your brain is having to do just to make it seem like her projects are flopping must be giving yall some migraines :bibliahh:

Like you seriously need an expose from a random to see if a tour is selling or not? Just get the actual tour data sis, this is the World Wide Web, use it :dies:

Or we could go on Ticketmaster and see that none of the shows are actually sold out, with tonnes of tickets still available. :redface: So I guess you are still pretending that her soon to be cancelled tour is doing well. :toofunny3:

The Barbz are really struggling to spin this situation into a positive.

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

33 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Or we could go on Ticketmaster and see that none of the shows are actually sold out, with tonnes of tickets still available. :redface: So I guess you are still pretending that her soon to be cancelled tour is doing well. :toofunny3:

The Barbz are really struggling to spin this situation into a positive.

:clack:

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

This still applies :bibliahh:youre literally not saying a single thing :dies::dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.