Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

I just heard this "song" and it is just VILE. Why would anyone think making fun of a deceased parent is OK? Nicki has officially lost it and I was such a fan. 

This such a weird turning point of events. I remember everyone and her getting back at Lil Kim way back when she did Friday the 13th. But this is just lower than that. And the bit where she talks..... kind of concerning. 

Megan is about to have one very successful career. She has given Megan all the storylines in the world to build a career. Megan can easily pull off a Taylor and have long lasting success based on this. 

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

QueenofCopyPaste

Did she record this on her phone? 

• Like 1

Why is this doing so good???

It's a horrible song :michael:

Biggest debut for a female rap solo song released in 2024 on Spotify they said:bibliahh:

this better do number, people better listen to this because they all won't ever ******* AGAIN

more promo!! kris jenner just posted the lyrics of "HISS" on her story.

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

#55 on Spotify Global

#10 on US Spotify

predicted to debut top 30 with only 4 days of tracking :1stplace:

:skull:

This perfectly captures the feeling of being trapped on public transportation with a crackhead. (18k likes)

Nicki I just want to let you know that I spent my entire life bound to a wheelchair, and today when this song came on I stood up for the very first time to turn it off 😃

I love how the barbs are so pressed that anyone who makes a joke gets called a bot

Nicki constantly mentioning Meg lying about cosmetic surgery like she didn't do it for ten years is mad crazy to me

when the comments are a better diss track than the actual song 😭

dang i can't believe all these youtube comments are paid for... Jay Z truly has no limits! nice of him to boost nicki's song though :celestial5:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mezter said:

Barbz better take this big fat L :dies:

L? Isn't her album still top 10 and tour selling out? I feel like the Barbz just aren't worried.

Just now, Afterglow said:

L? Isn't her album still top 10 and tour selling out? I feel like the Barbz just aren't worried.

no it ain’t, that’s the problem :rip:

1 minute ago, Afterglow said:

THIS L. This diss completely FLOPPING because it’s horrible trash and one of the worst moves she’s ever made in her over a decade long tenure she has in the industry. She picked a fight with a “flop” and LOST. 

im starting to think there is more than willful ignorance going on in Gag city y’all can’t be this slow

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

They’re doxxing people dissing Nicki and you have the audacity to act like they aren’t bothered :ahh: 

32 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

THIS L. This diss completely FLOPPING because it’s horrible trash and one of the worst moves she’s ever made in her over a decade long tenure she has in the industry. She picked a fight with a “flop” and LOST. 

im starting to think there is more than willful ignorance going on in Gag city y’all can’t be this slow

Tbh yes, What L? I'm asking because has/will the single being top 30-20 have effect on Pink Friday 2 still being extremely successful? Or her tour? The singles?

Tbh idk why Nicki fans would worry. Why should they? Nicki has reached another career peak, Meg is still relying on viral marketing and just had a string of flops including an entire album...issa no...the chart trajectory is telling how fickle and not there her fanbase is. I'd say the single doing well is a "w" for Hotties and megs career for the year, nothing more because would yall have put any energy into it if it wasn't for Nicki? No. Because ya didn't for Traumazine or anything she released since:dies:

I'd like to see her release a simple pop/hip hop single without a full rollout, with no "diss" lyrics and see how it does tbh. If she builds off of this moment maybe it'll debut top 20 who knows, but I don't see her ever having an era as big as PF2 or even Good News.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I actually do hope this purported tour happens (in a month) it’s going to be a goldmine 

8 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Tbh idk why Nicki fans would worry. Why should they?

I’m speaking from experience as a Demi fan, but you should definitely worry that your fav is engaging in erratic and self-destructive behavior while she’s about to embark on a major tour. 

55 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

no it ain’t, that’s the problem :rip:

Yes it is :deadbanana2: drag her all you want but don’t tell lies.

Tanking :deadbanana2:

The pearl clutching in here is hilarious :deadbanana4:

can't wait for the upcoming tour...:ducky:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.