• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

8 minutes ago, Dottie Hinkle said:

the amount of hotties giving this song hate streams, stans don't have critical thinking skills

All 236 of them ! 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Dottie Hinkle said:

the amount of hotties giving this song hate streams, stans don't have critical thinking skills

this whole beef is free promo. 

im glad they doing it the right way by putting it in the music.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

this little piggy toxic, somebody adopt it 

147d7e5e1da3cd282d265b80f40f8cf2.gif

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

Here’s to the rest of 2024. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Robbyyy said:

If you remove the fist from your ******* maybe you could laugh a little. 

Never seen so many trolls upset over a TROLL.

Or maybe if you got your corroded, crater-polluted face out of Onika’s bloated BBL you’d be able to conjure up enough intelligence to understand that nothing she said in her diss track was funny. It just wasn’t. That’s not because I “hate Nicki Minaj omg!1!1!1!1”, it’s because I’m not a child. Not finding a dysregulated 41 year old woman throwing tantrums you wouldn’t expect even a 7 year old to throw doesn’t make us “trolls”. You just proved how pathetically delusional you are. Nicki doesn’t know you and if she did, she’d probably hate you. In fact, I know she would because you’re a baguette   :ryan3:

Edited by CottageHore

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

Will she be able to collect a $20 cheque for some formula for Papa Bear off this or will the streams revenue for this be made available to her debtors first?

spacer.png

Lmao how do you forget the lyrics to a song you just wrote and repeated 12 times on twitter already?

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Different beat makes all the difference

jay-z-bopping.gif

She needs to drop the Avereaux remix tbh 

spacer.png

• Like 1

ARGH fight back Megan.. We want drama! 

The success of this will make her more insufferable :rip: 

The Barbz & Nicki herself claiming this is a “troll song” all of a sudden as if it wasn’t hyped up by them as a comeback and “REAL rap record” is hilarious. never seen a more delusional group of people

2 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

The success of this will make her more insufferable :rip: 

Regardless she would have taken any stat and blasted it as an accomplishment. Like it went to be being number one on billboard to streaming stats to iTunes sales to debuting in only Apple Music… lmao just don’t get wrapped up in thinking she’s actually saying something impressive 

1 hour ago, Dottie Hinkle said:

A rap beef isn’t determined by streams, and Nicki’s stans were gonna hype up her Spotify numbers regardless. We’re comparing artists in two different leagues commercially.  Engaging with the material is required to have the conversation. 

Nicki isn’t an idiot. She knows the public thinks she released garbage. She’ll spin it, because like Trump, that’s what she’s good at. 

Edited by Rotunda

57 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Or maybe if you got your corroded, crater-polluted face out of Onika’s bloated BBL you’d be able to conjure up enough intelligence to understand that nothing she said in her diss track was funny. It just wasn’t. That’s not because I “hate Nicki Minaj omg!1!1!1!1”, it’s because I’m not a child. Not finding a dysregulated 41 year old woman throwing tantrums you wouldn’t expect even a 7 year old to throw doesn’t make us “trolls”. You just proved how pathetically delusional you are. Nicki doesn’t know you and if she did, she’d probably hate you. In fact, I know she would because you’re a baguette   :ryan3:

Girl shut up, it’s a DISS track by a very polarizing & disrespectful rapper. She’s been this way since day one. We know who we stan for unlike you p0nks & your inside out holes pretending to be the morality police for a week. You probably can’t even run around the living room with your fat ass. Yet you wanna protect & serve. Scary ass wasn’t going to like anything she released anyways so go off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

The Barbz & Nicki herself claiming this is a “troll song” all of a sudden as if it wasn’t hyped up by them as a comeback and “REAL rap record” is hilarious. never seen a more delusional group of people

It never was promoted as this 💀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

It never was promoted as this 💀

Literally NEVER. She’s literally dropped a teaser on live, how in God’s name did anyone think it would be a “serious RAP record”. When has Nicki done that in beef? In rap beefs she’s always been petty & comical.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robbyyy said:

Literally NEVER. She’s literally dropped a teaser on live, how in God’s name did anyone think it would be a “serious RAP record”. When has Nicki done that in beef? In rap beefs she’s always been petty & comical.

She also said it’s a fun song 💀

only streaming so this goes into papa bear’s piggy bank. i want my godson to get into a good school when he gets older 

spacer.png

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

We wanted to listen to her stupid ass response. Celebrate while y'all can because the second week will be a ki.

1 minute ago, ToMmY said:

We wanted to listen to her stupid ass response. Celebrate while y'all can because the second week will be a ki.

And you will remain on ATRL dragging someone next week

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

She also said it’s a fun song 💀

she thinks it's fun to make fun of a woman's assault, sex life and dead mom...? :deadbanana2: she really is the evil queefsnow white lol GIF

4 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

And you will remain on ATRL dragging someone next week

spacer.png

And nobody can judge me because I don't have a kid to take care of.

spacer.png

Edited by ToMmY
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, punisher said:

she thinks it's fun to make fun of a woman's assault, sex life and dead mom...? :deadbanana2: she really is the evil queefsnow white lol GIF

Atleast she’s not lyin on ha DEAD momma, on ha DEAD momma 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.