Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

Her stans are conducive to her breakdown...

They don't really care about her. They only care about drama, memes and pettiness.

After so much success it's really sad that she acts in such heinous ways...

• Like 4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

Nicki Stan's calling this a "troll song" And saying the real heat is on the other 4 songs is all anyone needs to know :mandown:

8 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Her stans are conducive to her breakdown...

They don't really care about her. They only care about drama, memes and pettiness.

After so much success it's really sad that she acts in such heinous ways...

Like if Demi was having a clear episode like this they’d rightly identify anybody defending her as an enabler.

The Barbz were HIDING all morning until the Apple Music “record” was announced. :deadbanana4: Like fave like stan, I guess. 

• Like 1

By far the most unhinged piece of music I have ever listened to in my life, and this is coming from someone that listens to extreme artists like lingua ignota, death grips and xiu xiu....

Animated GIF

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

The seething in stan Twitter over the success here. People with less than $100 to their name actively trying to dethrone her. There's never been a more hilarious time to be a Nicki fan I fear. 

Not too much on others’ bank accounts when Miss Petty has liens on her tour income and money owed to the IRS.

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Lmfao this is actually amazing.

spacer.png

Anyway.. ATRL foaming at the mouth that this will end her is the funniest thing about it all.

Nic’s always been disrespectful asf and a bit unhinged since the beginning. This won’t change anything. It’s most unfortunate there’s no FTCU/Everybody video shoot planned but she spent days on this.

• Like 1

Damn, I was really gearing up for her new Roman song, and then she got completely sidetracked with this stupid coked up feud, and now she’s goin down in flames (as she should) but I’m not gonna lie, I really wanted that new Roman song… not this one. Not ever this one. Actual garbaj.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Lmfao this is actually amazing.

spacer.png

Anyway.. ATRL foaming at the mouth that this will end her is the funniest thing about it all.

Nic’s always been disrespectful asf and a bit unhinged since the beginning. This won’t change anything. It’s most unfortunate there’s no FTCU/Everybody video shoot planned but she spent days on this.

She doesn’t have the money for a video shoot. The gvmt placed a lien on whatever she makes from her tour :rip: if she ever even does the tour

• Like 1

Not another post launch patch

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

YOU KNOW WHAT.. I've had enough :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2: The internet needs to close M-F after 5pm Pacific Standard Time!!!!!

Not the barbz waiting for the dust to settle to re-enter. Djdjdj a sorry bunch 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

and you’re spending countless hours keeping track of barbz, what does that make you?

jay-z-bopping.gif

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, justin. said:

The Barbz were HIDING all morning until the Apple Music “record” was announced. :deadbanana4: Like fave like stan, I guess. 

8 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

Sorry we were just way too in awe while listening to Big Foot, we had to take time off ATRL to fully appreciate this culture shifting masterpiece, its flow and genius lyricism 

giphy.gif

Edited by D.Va
  • Like 1

Is this a behind the scene look at the video? 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Is it fair to bring up the quality (or in this case the lack of) in a diss track? Because this is quite literally sonic diarrhea.

Angry Season 15 GIF by The Bachelorette

There is no class when women fight against each other. 

18 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and you’re spending countless hours keeping track of barbz,

jay-z-bopping.gif

I'm not. Try again loser

spacer.png

how you *** ya mother man when she died 

jay-z-bopping.gif

12 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Is it fair to bring up the quality (or in this case the lack of) in a diss track? Because this is quite literally sonic diarrhea.

Yeah the mixing is trash. She’s allegedly broke as hell so that might explain it. 

spacer.png

Lying on your dead mama

spacer.png

On-on your dead mama

spacer.png

the amount of hotties giving this song hate streams, stans don't have critical thinking skills

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.