• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

8 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

the lying on her dead mama is so low, so disgusting, so irredeemable and so deeply malicious

Nicki finding enjoyment out of a deep trauma Megan has discussed many times when she just made her own album that started with an entire song dedicated to her own loss of her parental figure. Like she understands how deep that pain goes but still mocks Megan's own experience of that, it is literally so deeply vile 

Nobody cares about y'all sensitive feelings.

Tupac got shot up just for Biggie to turn right around and drop Who Shot Ya?

Tupac then turned around and started his diss with "That's why I f**ked your ***** you fat motherf**ker"

Jay Z went on record and told the world he smashed Nas's baby mama in the backseat of his car.

Lil Wayne threatened to kidnap Beyonce

Nothing is off limits in a rap beef... just keep it on wax.

Those have always been the rules. 

Edited by NEUTRON
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

19 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

The Barbz trying to convince everyone they're not panicking :rip: pack it up 

Thanks for the concern love but we are not

I hate to say it but we have gone down this road so many times by now that we're used to it.

giphy.gif

Edited by D.Va
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, NEUTRON said:

Tupac then turned around and started his diss with "That's why I f**ked your ***** you fat motherf**ker"

Jay Z went on record and told the world he smashed Nas's baby mama in the backseat of his car.

Not to mention Jay Z said Nas should have died instead of Aaliyah in the plane crash, in his original diss

And then there's Eminem dragging the  Mariah Carey to the pits of hell, calling her an alcoholic wh0re in like 3 different songs 

This is hip hop yall, as long as no one gets killed we good

jay-z-bopping.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Thanks for the concert love but we are not

I hate to say it but we have gone down this road so many times by now that we're used to it.

giphy.gif

We've survived swollen balls rant, so we will survive this mess. I'm afraid our fav Doja Kitty is next on Nicki's radar though...

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, NEUTRON said:

Lil Wayne threatened to kidnap Beyonce

Crazy how all your examples listed people that were alive or people relevant to their situation at hand.

Edited by boys
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

Damn you really either have no brain cells, no morals or most likely a combination of both.

Just because toxic, dangerous, aggressive themes have always found their way into hip hop, does not mean it is a good thing or something to sit back and see as entertainment. Your point is so dumb above bc Tupac literally was murdered ... and the toxic environment of the hip hop scene was undeniably a factor in this. 

If you lack the basic human decency to not want to see harm inflicted to another or are so incapable of grasping why we should not fuel this kind of culture, you need a serious wake up call. Maybe if your parent died and then a popular artist made a hit song about it and everytime you left your house you heard people all over the world dancing, singing and enjoying his song detailing in graphic detail about your parent's death, you would understand. But seeing how you responded above, it doesn't seem like you are even capable of love or compassion to anyone, even a parent -- so you are probably a lost cause at this point who is just a dried up and pathetic as Nicki herself. 

He's right though. But the thing is, this track in general ain't it 

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

He's right though. But the thing is, this track in general ain't it 

the thing is it doesnt stay on "wax"...

look at Tupac who died, and Megan who has literally shot...

I mean just look at this like r yall rly that dumb: https://defendernetwork.com/culture/celebrity/rappers-killed-by-gun-violence/

the violence in the hip hop community hardly ever stays in the music and bleeds into culture to continue perpetuating sterotypes about angry, violent black people and other minorities.. its exhausting. people only defend it bc its entertaining and im sorry having artists i love killed or in danger just so u can keep having beefs and fueds to entertain you is absurd 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love her, but you gotta tell it like it is. She’s losing it. She will always be remembered for being bitter. Whatever she’s on, I feel sorry for her. A 4 minute song in response? Yes, rap is about proving you’re the best. But this whole situation is just sad.

• Like 4

Some of the edits with different beats eat a bit 

:clack:

• Like 1

There is not laws for take legal actions for someone said something about your dead mother in USA? Like "hate crime" or something like this?

• Confused 2

29 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

the lying on her dead mama is so low, so disgusting, so irredeemable and so deeply malicious

Nicki finding enjoyment out of a deep trauma Megan has discussed many times when she just made her own album that started with an entire song dedicated to her own loss of her parental figure. Like she understands how deep that pain goes but still mocks Megan's own experience of that, it is literally so deeply vile 

anyone who supports her after an antic like this clearly is lacking even a drop of sanity and humanity bc this is downright so horrible there is no coming back from it

As horrible as it is, if anyone was still supporting her as a person after her situation with Kenneth and the lawsuit, they’ve already proven they have no moral compass

A steaming pile of **** so monstrous that even many of her most devout stans who willingly defend rape, .pdfs and intimidating victims can't bring themselves to endorse it.

I just wish she would stay quiet on social media and let the music speak for itself. It’s so  tacky…. 

But the “one flow hoe” bar ate cause did she LIE??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO @ Lying on yo dead mama being catchy or a ki. The girls are getting second hand coke highs :coffee:

• Haha 3

lying on yo DEAD mama

• Haha 5

The song is catchy ngl.

Edited by airplane
  • Haha 1

She was high af writing and recordando this right? This is awful

14 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

I just wish she would stay quiet on social media and let the music speak for itself. It’s so  tacky…. 

But the “one flow hoe” bar ate cause did she LIE??? 

"Let the music speak for itself" that probably isn't a good idea if Big Foot is anything to go by

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

With a better beat, proper mixing  and a catchy hook it could have worked. I don’t know why she would rush to release the song in this state 

so you’re saying that if it was a completely different song it would be better. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

I love her, but you gotta tell it like it is. She’s losing it. She will always be remembered for being bitter. Whatever she’s on, I feel sorry for her. A 4 minute song in response? Yes, rap is about proving you’re the best. But this whole situation is just sad.

I think she's having some sort of mental breakdown (possibly drug fueled). 

A week and a half before this all went down she's been multiple tiktok users comments just dragging them 

it's a bop without the asmr outro ngl

IMG_6083.gif?ex=65c90ba8&is=65b696a8&hm=

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I just know some of these remixes are gonna eat ngl 

jay-z-bopping.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.