• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

9 minutes ago, Fading said:

Some of you are really hoping that Nicki fails... regardless of the public perception of this or her behavior since Friday, she has been and still is the reigning girl on hip hop.

I've been wishing that she would not post on social media since the album delays etc., but it clearly has been working for her as she still continues to reign.

As of now she has a big headlining tour and a successful album under her belt... no one is touching her on that and on her pen and flow game.

She already failed with this whack ass diss lmao 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CottageHore said:

I’m not even saying that line was offensive but literally what about it is funny? :ryan3: Y’all gas this woman blindly 

If you remove the fist from your ******* maybe you could laugh a little. 

Never seen so many trolls upset over a TROLL.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Robbyyy said:

Never seen so many trolls upset over a TROLL.

Rude and unnecessary. Denying rape and domestic violence isn't funny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

I had the misfortune of listening to several episodes of his trash podcast and he only promotes ideas that are not mainstream. He doesn't give any credit to people who independently come up with the same opinions as the mainstream, and he accuses everyone with mainstream beliefs of not thinking for themselves. And then he floats some ridiculous conspiracy theory with the guest he chose to feature on the episode.

My point is that everyone is "doing their own research" and if that research leads to forming a mainstream opinion, there's nothing wrong with that. When you take a non-mainstream position for no reason other than that it's not mainstream, it's not any more original than taking the mainstream position, since your opinion is still tracking the mainstream.

Is everyone actually “doing their own research” though? I don’t think the song is good but I also don’t think everyone trashing it even listened to decide that for themselves.

And it’s a bit of a reach to conflate any “non-mainstream position” as “serving Joe Rogan” 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

Rude and unnecessary. Denying rape and domestic violence isn't funny.

well it made me laugh

• Thumbs Down 4

59 minutes ago, Avantpop said:

:bibliahh:it is its also a 0.5/10 on rateyourmusic

I'm CACKLING at the descriptors on the song's page

LcMeya1.png

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 9

12 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Did anyone check the Acapella? :rip:

This is literally the manic ramblings of a sleep-deprived crackhead nnn :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Is everyone actually “doing their own research” though? I don’t think the song is good but I also don’t think everyone trashing it even listened to decide that for themselves.

And it’s a bit of a reach to conflate any “non-mainstream position” as “serving Joe Rogan” 

If you actually read our comments, you'd see that yes, we actually did listen to it and, yes, we actually decided it's that bad.

You're serving Joe Rogan by not recognizing that we can decide for ourselves that Big Foot is a bad song, simply because it's the mainstream view.

Edited by Stimulus

4 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

LcMeya1.png

:bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

oh we’re definitely laughing, don’t worry about that

• Haha 1

Just now, Stimulus said:

If you actually read our comments, you'd see that yes, we actually did listen to it and, yes, we actually decided it's that bad.

You're serving Roe Rogan by not recognizing that we can decide for ourselves that Big Foot is a bad song, simply because it's the mainstream view.

I didn’t realize you spoke for everyone but got it. And you are very obsessed with Joe Rogan. Serving Nicki. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

LcMeya1.png

"drugs"  :deadbanana4:

Just now, orange22 said:

I didn’t realize you spoke for everyone but got it. And you are very obsessed with Joe Rogan. Serving Nicki. 

spacer.png

If anyone who thinks that Big Foot is a bad song didn't come up with the opinion themselves, they can post a comment and say so. I'll wait.

And I was taking the time to explain my analogy to you since there was a chance that you actually wanted to understand. But based on your response, I wasted my time on you.

2 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

If anyone who thinks that Big Foot is a bad song didn't come up with the opinion themselves, they can post a comment and say so. I'll wait.

And I was taking the time to explain my analogy to you since there was a chance that you actually wanted to understand. But based on your response, I wasted my time on you.

Was there a chance you tried to understand how comparing my comment to a full Joe Rogan conspiracy was a reach? 

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Was there a chance you tried to understand how comparing my comment to a full Joe Rogan conspiracy was a reach? 

It's your mode of thinking that's serving Joe Rogan. You're accusing people who happen to agree with the mainstream of not thinking for themselves, for no other reason than the view being mainstream. That's not a reach.

Edited by Stimulus
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

well it made me laugh

And everyone is laughing AT her, we all get to laugh!

This song sucks. There has been such a smear campaign against Megan but her talent is undeniable, especially compared to this trash. 

Edited by BlossomSoul

crazy, how she did sooooo much to get out of her 2018/2019 hate train... just 2 fall right back into it. WITH THE SAME ACTIONS! she keeps showing shes not a girls girls, if she put this much energy in her music... she wouldn't be so scared of losing her spot in the rap game. records/sales/streams don't matter when you show you're a disgusting human being. talking about someones dead mother is an all time blow, and is unforgivable. crazy 2 see how many people in music hate her. (everyone CANT be lying.) shes disgusting. end of discussion.

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

And everyone is laughing AT her, we all get to laugh!

Who cares, she’s trolling so clearly she’s doing it for that sole purpose. The more laughter = the more streams.

You guys have been talking about this terrible song for HOURS & yall call her unhinged. :ahh:

• Like 2

Lyin on ya dead momma Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

• Haha 1

not her being in great company with Megan there ahaahhaah

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

I listened to Bigfoot and it was pure garbage, I waited for it to drop too so my opinion was my own.

Keep forcing yourself to like this “song”.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.