Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

Why are we letting Barbz dictate the process of the conversation/critique? Why did some of you treat them with dignity and polite conversation to their trolling?

They do not have a leg or a position to stand on,  they must be a laughingstock right now.

They're on damage control mode now and they've been doxxing numerous people that critique their "queen" and are sending death threats

• Like 6

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

1 minute ago, Darkroth said:

Why are we letting Barbz dictate the process of the conversation/critique? Why did some of you treat them with dignity and polite conversation to their trolling?

They do not have a leg or a position to stand on,  they must be a laughingstock right now.

They're on damage control mode now and they've been doxxing numerous people that critique their "queen" and are sending death threats

babe this thread is a deserved massacre I'm not sure what you're on about 

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

babe this thread is a deserved massacre I'm not sure what you're on about 

i'm seeing people replying to barbz that pull argumentations out of their ass to cover for the fact that their favs song is cheap 

This track is so terrible and embarrassing.  She really thought she ate!? :ahh:

Just now, BeenTheShit said:

This track is so terrible and embarrassing.  She really thought she ate!? :ahh:

whenever she finally goes to sleep she is going to wake up to extreme regret 

• Like 2

Couldn't even finish it - like most of PF2. And I love Nicki.

9 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

Help, is this real?

also at 0.57 on rateyourmusic with 600+ scores and the lowest you can give is 0.5

:clack:

• Haha 4

And wtf was this line?  The call is coming from inside the house! :redface:

8 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

Help, is this real?

:bibliahh:it is its also a 0.5/10 on rateyourmusic

i really hope this is her downfall for good

:clack:

Garbage :rip:

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

A lot of you seem to just go with the dominant narrative btw 

:ryan3:

do you dislike it or does twitter? 

Nobody needs need Twitter to tell them that rhyming "vagin-er" with "minor" and "foot" with "foot" is one of the many reasons this nursery rhyme inspired song is complete garbage. Your comment is serving Joe Rogan.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

Nobody needs need Twitter to tell them that rhyming "vagin-er" with "minor" and "foot" with "foot" is one of the many reasons this nursery rhyme inspired song is complete garbage. Your comment is serving Joe Rogan.

How was my comment serving Joe Rogan? :deadbanana4: 

That was trash, she should have called Khia to help her write a clap-back 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

not twitter barbs celebrating the charts when it's better for everyone if less people hear this 

therapist-laughing.gif

• Haha 11

She is ruining her career

I’ve legitimately only seen one (1) person on my timeline enjoying the song and it’s a cupcake Barb. The rest of the timeline is clowning her so hard. :celestial2:

Some of you are really hoping that Nicki fails... regardless of the public perception of this or her behavior since Friday, she has been and still is the reigning girl on hip hop.

I've been wishing that she would not post on social media since the album delays etc., but it clearly has been working for her as she still continues to reign.

As of now she has a big headlining tour and a successful album under her belt... no one is touching her on that and on her pen and flow game.

• Thumbs Down 8

the comment section on youtube :bibliahh:

aBWxJm8.png

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, orange22 said:

How was my comment serving Joe Rogan? :deadbanana4: 

I had the misfortune of listening to several episodes of his trash podcast and he only promotes ideas that are not mainstream. He doesn't give any credit to people who independently come up with the same opinions as the mainstream, and he accuses everyone with mainstream beliefs of not thinking for themselves. And then he floats some ridiculous conspiracy theory with the guest he chose to feature on the episode.

My point is that everyone is "doing their own research" and if that research leads to forming a mainstream opinion, there's nothing wrong with that. When you take a non-mainstream position for no reason other than that it's not mainstream, it's not any more original than taking the mainstream position, since your opinion is still tracking the mainstream.

Edited by Stimulus

Itll reach #1 on apple music sure, but its still a horrible horrible song

Barbz talking about other fanbases posted up in a barb thread… whale whale whale spacer.png

• Haha 1

well let me just say that…we might get an ICONC Zachery Campbell video out of this

Edited by WeFoundWill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.