• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

Not her implying she has 5 other diss records on deck… if she really recorded this in advance of Hiss and this is what she had… :deadbanana4:

Someone on Twitter said:

”The way Nicki did like 10 different flows in one song and had a full minute of ASMR at the end. She really don’t take Megan serious” :deadbanana2:

Like what!? Girl did we not just see Nicki spending 3 days straight wreaking havoc on every social media platform known to MAN!? :toofunny3:
It’s really weird seeing the way some Barbz are coping with this :weeps:

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Haha 4

If she is adopting the Charged Up -> Back to Back strategy, it won't work I think. 

Meek clearly aimed at Drake while Nicki made a fool of herself on the internet for three days over a bar that could be directed at anyone (she was obviously a person Megan had in mind but still, it wasn't direct DIRECT). These two situations are very different.

What can I say that hasn't already been said, it's awful. It's not serious enough to be credible and not unserious enough to be funny in a Stupid Hoe/Roman In Moscow way. It stands in an awkward middle line and it doesn't help that most of the lyrics were taken from her lives & tweets. And the last minute, ASMR realness...

Edited by D.Va
  • Like 2

Imagine wasting time with this trash instead of pushing her song that is top 20 on radio right now (where's the Everybody video lol)

And the Barbz spending money on this are a mess

Is someone paying this woman to embarrass herself? 

1 minute ago, D.Va said:

If she is adopting the Charged Up -> Back to Back strategy, it won't work I think. 

Meek clearly aimed at Drake while Nicki made a fool of herself on the internet for three days over a bar that could be directed at anyone. These two situations are very different.

What can I say that hasn't already been said, it's awful. It's not serious enough to be credible and not unserious enough to be funny in a Stupid Hoe/Roman In Moscow way. It stands in an awkward middle line and it doesn't help that most of the lyrics were taken from her lives & tweets. And the last minute, ASMR realness...

tumblr_negyv6FocJ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

tumblr_negyv6FocJ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'm BEGGING to be pleasantly surprised, Big Foot just can't be the end of this.

It just CAN'T be

IMG_8105.thumb.gif.240de5d0e3956b7199d23

1 hour ago, Mean Trees said:

Would Rate Your Music lie?

Bigfoot 0.58/5  - Never seen a score so low :ahh:

Hiss 3.99/5

OMG :bibliahh: 

Nicki really embarrassed herself (again) with this ****. 

• Haha 1

Beyond embarrassing. I feel sorry for her.

The tumble is gonna go crazy

• Like 2

Also, almost 1 million views on YouTube and two versions in the top 5 on itunes

The GP waking up and roasting the hell out of this. Even a lot of barbz being disappointed :dies:

She's getting 0 streams from me, but I'm loving seeing everyone dragging her mercilessly for this. :lmao:

• Like 1

Pause, her fans really think it’s debuting top 5 cause “it’s a masterpiece”?

People are just curious at the hot mess :gaycat5:

Edited by GeeDuval

I expected a Roman’s Revenge or even No Frauds level of diss.. I hope the other tracks she has recorded are better than this 

CLASH:

Nicki Minaj seemed glued to social media all weekend, lambasting her critics and re-asserting her worth. A new song was incoming, she told followers, following her recent album ‘Pink Friday 2’; teasing the contents, she shot down those who felt it would be a Megan diss track.

In the end… it’s a Megan diss track. And that’s not the only thing predictable about ‘Big Foot’ – a series of double entendres so thinly veiled they may as well be nude, the plastic-y beat is colourful yet felt oddly dated.

Indeed, there’s no real focus to ‘Big Foot’ other than a series of vile lyrics sent in Megan’s direction. “Your flow is such a bore,” is a tepid opening lyric, but lines like “How you **** your mother man when she die?” are just awful.

“**** you get shot with no scar?” she asks, referencing Megan Thee Stallion’s shooting – something a court of law found Tory Lanez guilty of.

Perhaps the lowest element of the entire song is the couplet: “Is it my fault I got good vagin-er? Why the **** is you humping on a minor?”

Leaving aside the truly jaw-shuddering, skin-crawling rhyme structure, Nicki’s own husband Kenneth Petty is a registered sex offender due to an offence from 1994. Nicki herself earned internet ire by seemingly twerking on a 13-year-old fan at a concert. The list goes on.

Removing the context and the intense social media focus on the row between these two artists, ‘Big Foot’ feels like a miss. It revels in the obvious, doesn’t reveal anything new, and rejoices in cheap shots.

https://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/review-nicki-minaj-big-foot-void-of-context-its-a-bore/

6w6Pcz7.gif

6w6Pcz7.gif

6w6Pcz7.gif

• Thanks 9

I thought her work on Pink Friday 2 was her worst ever but this takes the cake. Who else but the Clown of Rap :clap3: 

Edited by mathekr
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

People are tuned IN :jonnycat:

Thank you Onika for making the music industry interesting again :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

43 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

Nope. I was still outside when she dropped Stupid Hoe & most of these clowns were yapping then.

girl find her a new supplier please. the coke fumes are going to her brain. shes steady talking about clown bars and weak lyics... but writes a horrible song in response to 1 bar. its time for meg to call remy. no shade (actually it is shade mamas.)

13 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

awh.. but she cant get #1 . why??? because megan is blocking her. wee lamb :(

Whew this is hot garbage mawma.   Megan shall remain unbothered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.