• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

Let me read her twitter likes. Thank you Twitter barbz for gassing her up all the time so she releases comedy like this! 

• Haha 1

Cardi was so right when she said that Ms. PDF Petty was out here destroying her legacy looking like a ******* hater. Well, that... track was final stage of her destroying her legacy.

dm7b8xN-_sc9XRjF.jpg

• Like 2

spacer.png

Not this conspiracy. Have they considered it's because Big Foot is THAT bad :gaycat7:

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

How does she not have a single person in her camp looking out for her? What is going on, truly? 

She's alienated everyone... :dies:

:ahh:

• Haha 2

This mid off :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, V$. said:

:deadbanana4:

omg.

This is soooooo atrociously bad :rip: the ending where she’s just rambling like she has no idea what to say. Her bringing up her mom like fifteen times because, again, she’s got nothing else to say. Nicki is done for. I was just starting to like her too, lmao. She’s a joke :ryan3: time to retire!

3 hours ago, concubine said:

Do we think the song is going to chart well?

It’ll have great first day numbers, but even the Barbz won’t be playing this by the end of the tracking week.

• Like 1

I thought you were exaggerating but god… this is just atrocious in every way :deadbanana: 

Sorry but the production is terrible, really poor made 

9 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

This is soooooo atrociously bad :rip: the ending where she’s just rambling like she has no idea what to say. Her bringing up her mom like fifteen times because, again, she’s got nothing else to say. Nicki is done for. I was just starting to like her too, lmao. She’s a joke :ryan3: time to retire!

Starting to like? Literally what's there to like? 

LIED ON YO DEAD MAMA :ahh:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

SHE’S SUCH A TROLL :ahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

sounds like a chris crocker demo song

• Haha 2

I can't believe this is real. It feels like a fever dream. 

The remaining Nicki fans need to be quarantined into their base, never to see daylight again. :coffee2:

These the same “rap critics”, that clowned Drake after Charged Up before he dropped Back to Back. Just sit back & stream the rant. She’s getting warmed up.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I can't believe this is real. It feels like a fever dream. 

The remaining Nicki fans need to be quarantined into their base, never to see daylight again. :coffee2:

Nope. I was still outside when she dropped Stupid Hoe & most of these clowns were yapping then.

• Thumbs Down 1

Lil Kim was already off her game but Black Friday was still coherent and had some scalping. Shether was pure murder. The funny thing is that Hiss has one line about her and she gave Megan a victory lap... like...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Braz said:

Lil Kim was already off her game but Black Friday was still coherent and had some scalping. Shether was pure murder. The funny thing is that Hiss has one line about her and she gave Megan a victory lap... like...

That's what makes this funnier. Megan said one line about sexual predators, Nicki took that as a drag towards her family (which itself is 💀), and has been rambling and ranting for 3 days only to drop this weak ass track. Megan literally barely lifted a finger and made Nicki embarrass herself for over 3 days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not her doubling down on her husband 😂😂😂😂 she doesn’t really understand rap beefs huh? Making the single cover look like she’s following Megan’s rampage and then being like “well the rapist stands behind me and for me” is NOT the move 😂

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.