• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

At this point, the only way for her to save her career is if she claims that she’s mentally unwell and play the mental health part and then publicly seek mental help. Otherwise she’s looking realllllly stupid rn

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

i guess its a matter of opinion but what we can agree on is that this song at hand is absolutely horrible in every way. from lyrics to the beat to the vocal recording quality and mastering. i have indie artist friends who produce genuinely great beats in garageband and have $30 equipment for a microphone to record and they produce genuinely high quality music with weeks of work and polish. at this point i think nicki minaj has no one left in her corer so there was no one to tell her this is horrible so she scrapped together anything she possibly could. an embarrassment for the books

to be honest i think it's more than just the people she's surrounding herself with. i think she's just lost her touch. i can't imagine 2010 nicki thinking this diss track was adequate even if she made it in isolation 

• Like 2

Nicki’s nose must have been full of that Tina SNOW when she recorded this cause chile that “song” was a hot ass mess. Then that deranged outro. Nicki is falling off bad. This whole manic episode has been so embarrassing for her. 

Megan won and cleared her with just one line.

Edited by Revel

The way she's being dragged by everyone... :toofunny3:

GE_Op0zWkAA8ptz?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

this is literally the worst response she could have given, the song consists of manic tweets with terrible terrible bars.. Meg literally ended her with ONE line :ahh:

• Like 7

:dancehall2:

The most disgusting person on music, possibly? 

this's depressing 

What the **** is this?  :deadbanana2:

that was really weak :rip: 

I don’t think I’ve seen someone dragged so intensely by EVERYONE on the internet like this. Even with Kanye it wasn’t THIS bad, people already knew he was terrible, he had been spiraling for a while. 

Nicki should go on a nice hiatus for a while. Unfortunately for her, the internet doesn’t forget and she painted her face clown white in front of the world. 

Edited by Red Mage

I have never heard a legit BAD nicki song until this one. 

Their claims at their base :ahh:

• Haha 1

Even No Frauds was way better than this mess  :rip: 

She better thank that she has a dedicated fanbase that buys anything that she releases.  :skull: 

Imagine listening HISS and Big Foot back to back.  I'm embarrassed for her  :doc:

let me clean my ears with HISS 

How the queen of rap never been able to pen a good diss track :rip: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

How the queen of rap never been able to pen a good diss track :rip: 

"Never been able to pen a good track" is the better thing to say. 

It's giving vocaroo :rip: This is absolutely terrible

Can’t believe Republic agreed to publish it. Belongs on SoundCloud. And hidden. 

2 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Can’t believe Republic agreed to publish it. Belongs on SoundCloud. And hidden. 

She says other labels are sabotaging her and then her own label does this to her 😭😭😭😭 the call is always coming from inside the house with this one 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.