Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

This is embarrassing, hiss wasnt even all that to warrant a full diss song 😭😭 she legit sounds off her meds 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

Half the Barbz saying she's trolling to bait Meg with this flop song and the other half saying the song is so good and its a gag. They can't even get on the same page about what this song is.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

black friday is absolutely legendary and back when i was inside the barb fandom i can 100% tell you they also thought it goes hard. black friday is great, the other disses kim did however are bad. nicki's is just as bad as these if not worse

Idk if I would say legendary but I definitely preferred Roman's Revenge by a large margin over Black Friday (which wasn't necessarily bad but not the best comeback, especially with the release of the mixtape). Big Foot however is on par with Lil Kim's later music, including the one where she talks about putting a banana in her *******

Like I'm genuinely confused how anyone including her thought Big Foot was a clapback and not a complete embarrassment

Megan literally can just move on and take the win, cause why edify that trash by responding to it. 😂

This is a mess, at this point, she could just sample FTCU AND rewrite all the verse. Meghan must be laughing, a top 10 and the other one is just charting….l

4 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

Idk if I would say legendary but I definitely preferred Roman's Revenge by a large margin over Black Friday (which wasn't necessarily bad but not the best comeback, especially with the release of the mixtape). Big Foot however is on par with Lil Kim's later music, including the one where she talks about putting a banana in her *******

Like I'm genuinely confused how anyone including her thought Big Foot was a clapback and not a complete embarrassment

i guess its a matter of opinion but what we can agree on is that this song at hand is absolutely horrible in every way. from lyrics to the beat to the vocal recording quality and mastering. i have indie artist friends who produce genuinely great beats in garageband and have $30 equipment for a microphone to record and they produce genuinely high quality music with weeks of work and polish. at this point i think nicki minaj has no one left in her corer so there was no one to tell her this is horrible so she scrapped together anything she possibly could. an embarrassment for the books

concubine

Do we think the song is going to chart well?

just the laugh i needed this morning

thank you kenneth’s wife :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, concubine said:

Do we think the song is going to chart well?

probably pull good first day numbers cause the beef has a lot of attention but nobody is listening to this song twice lmfaoo

HISS will 100% chart higher

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Not the Garbz pretending to be gagged :bibliahh: mental ILLNESS 

that’s even funnier than the song itself tbh :deadbanana4:

MWAH 💋no bars.

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

The Carbz: White gays dont know anything about rap!!! stay out of rap drama!!

The Carbz: Hype up Jeffree Star

. :ahh:

Jeffree has his own allegations of sexual assault :toofunny2: 

not the rape community coming out to support nicki, that "Megan's Law" line pressed so many people :redface:

Edited by Luckitty
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The account deactivating in real time of the expose fmfjcjcjfj

Save the budget for ha next video. 

You might have such a sad life supporting this monster 

This was the dumbest **** I've ever listened to

She’s unwell and it shows over and over. No sane rapper that considers themselves amongst the greatest would greenlight this trash. Much less if they were having a commercial comeback as Nicki’s been having for a while. She actually had reasons to act unbothered over one bar in a song not even aimed directly at her - just like her male peers are doing and they received shots in Hiss too

she has enclosed herself to an echo chamber of lunatic fans and a sex offender of a husband. people will regret supporting her every move in these dark times of her timeline. she’s not over but she’s past making sound decisions 

I blame the twitter barbs for this. They are so ******* desperate to get a quote retweet/like from her they've been gassing her up, just telling her what she wants to hear and fuel her delusions for the past few years.

The acapella version sounds like a recording from a mental asylum :biblio:

I hope Meg doesn’t even entertain wasting her energy clapping back now. She shouldn’t derail her rollout going back and forth with her, especially if the songs are like Big Foot. Nicki will be delusional and feel like she won, even though most corners of social media are clowning her whack ass right now, but it can always get more embarrassing with her :rip:

The cheap ass beat, rehashing of the same stuff and all the sounds she makes :ahh:

People speaking down on Black Friday? Literally one of the best diss tracks I've ever heard LOL

Nicki has never made a diss in her life she sucks at it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Not the paraplegic from Glee too  :lmao:

Screaming shdkdbdhdjs 

He could’ve done a better job 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.