Post about how we spend the weekend goes viral - do you agree?

naval23

I feel attacked. Why does doing nothing feel so good 

bc there is nothing to do (if u really think about it)

Trying to have more weekends like this. Throughout most of 2023 I was doing benders :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

time, weekend and days are a social construct. actually nothing changes and you're still continuing to live.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

time, weekend and days are a social construct. actually nothing changes and you're still continuing to live.

money is a social construct too so :rip:

I just feel so tired when the weekend comes. :rip: I really need three days to feel refreshed, honestly. 

4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

is bestie unemployed

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

The weekend is for just exactly this. It's a time for relaxing after five days of straight work. 

11 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Against my will, to be precise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

is bestie unemployed

no? how do you came to that term from that :rip: the op said he felt attacked and i tried to say he shouldn't because it's different for everyone and you don't need to feel bad for it

Usuallly by busiest days are monday and tuesday for work so i do rest on the weekends and preffer to do social stuff weds/thursday

no problem on that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

no? how do you came to that term from that :rip: the op said he felt attacked and i tried to say he shouldn't because it's different for everyone and you don't need to feel bad for it

it was a joke :rip: its common sense that weekends are a social construct and no one thinks otherwise. but obviously, something changes with the weekend because you do not have to go work (assuming you have a 5 day workweek like most). so "actually nothing changes" is not an accurate statement, and "you continue to live" is not relevant to the point

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

came for the weeknd, stayed for the weekend

• Haha 1

This is how I spend my January weekends. I love it

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Sis... it's time to turn off Solar Power and listen to something else

kayseriiiii.thumb.gif.c26faf7f32b399bed3

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

if you're hustling all week, then on weekends that's the best way to spend it. x

This is heaven for introverts like me, just give me a book and an electronic device and i'd be stimulated forever :coffee: (jk ofc)

This used to be me in my teens and early 20s but I can’t do it anymore. I have to go out into the world, I have to see people

Work cannot be my social life, I would go insane 

Weekends should be spent however you want. Not everyone is the same. 

Weekends off are overrated. It's just all about the idea of it being the "weekend." Those months I had every weekend off, I wasn't doing anything I couldn't do any other day of the week on a random day off.

If anything, I'm happy I don't have to work five days straight just to get two days off. I'd rather have my random days off throughout the week, just working two or three days at a time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.