Heidi Montag - Superficial 2 (sophomore album) coming!

crf13

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2i-E5fLbXm/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4fefeef1-eed8-46e9-a41b-2a06b25de45a&img_index=1

Spencer Pratt posted the following on instagram:

"13 year later the journey begins again with the making of Superficial 2 ! I definitely never thought @heidimontag would make another album. Now that Heidi is viral superstar in China and has the most incredible passionate supporters with over 1 million listeners on @spotifyin the US ! It’s time to make some new fresh pop bangers !! So thankful for all the incredible writers, producers, artists, mixers, engineers, and photographers helping make dreams come true again!"

Heidi posted a video herself writing new music for her the Superficial sequel:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2gm1KWr2DG/embed/?cr=1&v=14&wp=1080&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fmuumuse.com&rp=%2F2024%2F01%2Fheidi-montag-touch-me-superficial-2.html%2F#{"ci"%3A1%2C"os"%3A1261.0000000000002%2C"ls"%3A1090%2C"le"%3A1090}

Heidi recently released two tracks from the vault:

• Like 2

Ava Max is shaking a bit with this announcement, not gonna lie

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Yesss :jonny4:

What did she go viral in China for? :skull: 

Oh wow pop emergency the real queen of pop is coming back yall! 
:ryan3:

Body Language and One More Drink are one of my all time favs

• Like 3

She's so quirky, it's actually addictive to listen to her. 

I can’t believe they are still together 

:jonny5:

I used to pray for days like these. If she plays her cards right she could get another cute viral hit. 

Spencer also confirmed she will be meeting with Ayesha Erotica next week to discuss a collaboration. Ayesha’s cover of I’ll Do It went viral on TikTok, largely fueling the album’s revival! 

• Like 2

Spencer better be buying her I'll Do It 2, Look How I'm Doin' 2, Fanatic 2, Love It Or Leave It 2, One More Drink 2 and Turn Ya Head 2 

Because I'll be ready to BOP!! :clap3:

tumblr_migl8zajqM1renc44o1_400.gif

when she finally puts her debut single on streaming this year - Superficial 2 - Higher Edition: Montag Reloaded

2hd4.gif

• Like 1

Considering how we know how the Superficial album went down with her and Spencer having to fund everything and go broke it’s a miracle how “I’ll Do It” blew up last year, due to that she received royalties and used them to do this new album even if it’s independent I’ll still take a listen.   Look How I’m doing, Body Language, Superficial, I’ll Do It are still BOPS. 

She deserves a hit, I remember she performed body language (flawlessly) at a modeling show on TV, did an interview and the female news reporters sl*tshamed her to her face. Truly disturbing. I hope she gets a revenge hit, but leave Spencer out of it. 

• Thanks 2

Queen of going viral in China

another masterpiece is upon us. pop music is so back

:katie2: I love Superficial and Look How I'm Doin'  :heart2:

Superficial is one of my favorite albums of all time. I can't believe we are getting Part 2:jonnycat:

By the way, she looks absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Wow:jonny5:

i’m genuinely surprised they’re still together :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.