• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• yaabrnee

• Reverse Warholian

• Kern

I love that all of her albums have a concept behind them. She puts in the time and effort & it totally shows. I wonder what the sound will be?! the visuals are lowkey giving badlands/IICHLIWP vibes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Do we have any idea what producer(s) are involved?  I would be thrilled if Trent was back but I’m guessing he’s not :(

Nightmare - dancing witch version (Elvira remix) is coming :jonny5: :nicole2::alexz2:

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

This froot looks familiar. Here for another critical and commercial bomb from Halsey Fragipane. :clap3:

This is about H5 not scarlet 

• Like 1

We're ready to stan, as always :clap3: 

She will deliver good music as always. 

• Like 2

If you click the yellow sticker a form submission for name and address pops up.. I'm intrigued!

This is low key the same visual vibe as So Good, hope the music will be drastically different though. One of her worst songs.

Can’t wait to hear all that.

I miss when her music used to be good. She needs to come back strong. 

Imagine having Graveyard, Beautiful Stranger, 3AM, Without Me, You Should Be Sad and Still Learning all on the same album :jonny5:

Edited by ihavequestions
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ihavequestions said:

I miss when her music used to be good. She needs to come back strong. 

Imagine having Graveyard, Beautiful Stranger, 3AM, Without Me, You Should Be Sad and Still Learning all on the same album :jonny5:

And all of these songs mentioned above are from her worst album. Her power :clap3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Witchy visuals? :jonny5: 

can you imagine that it isn't her? 

QlqfDde465g.jpg?size=1270x462&quality=95

I hope the lead single is called K-Mart

After such an extraordinary and artistic album I really want her to go back and deliver radio, catchy pop just to prove everybody her power, she’s such a complete artist, she delivers concept, visuals, production and amazing songs

• Like 1

Perched :duca:

7 hours ago, ZeroPoint said:

Do we have any idea what producer(s) are involved?  I would be thrilled if Trent was back but I’m guessing he’s not :(

She recently followed some peeps who were involved with MOTOMAMI, Blonde, MAGDALENE, and SOS. 

• Like 1

Is the ghost meant to say 2014 and not 2024? Seems odd to have a date exactly 10 years in the past.

I think each sticker represents song titles of past and present. 'Ghost' for example was released on Jan. 27, 2014 and there's a ghost sticker with that exact date on it. @Aurora

Edited by Reverse Warholian

45 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I think each sticker represents song titles of past and present. 'Ghost' for example was released on Jan. 27, 2014 and there's a ghost sticker with that exact date on it. @Aurora

It was first released on February 3, 2014, on SoundCloud. On July 28, 2014, it was officially released by her record label and later included on her debut extended play, Room 93 on October 27, 2014. It was re-released as a single from her debut studio album, Badlands, along the re-release of the EP on March 9, 2015, through Astralwerks.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Aurora said:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

And all of these songs mentioned above are from her worst album. Her power :clap3:

Oh that's not-

23 hours ago, The Witch said:

Are you ready for MOTOHALSI? :gaygacat9: 

I hope she cooks up some good visuals for this one. Last era was truly phenomenal in terms of videography

She better continue teasing asap

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.