and a lot of Gen Z looks older for their age

Some are reaching the sky saying this tho

And still people saying this look stupid af

If you look younger, good for you and enjoy it but keep

moving

Gen Z had a lot harder developing years

Edited by Trent W
  • Haha 1

I thought it was a well known fact that older people still “see themselves” as their younger version, because the change happens so gradually they don’t notice. Is this really new discourse?

• Like 5

long-term filler use does have ageing effects for some people so yea, some millennials look younger than some gen z

i feel like i'm the only one who doesn't hate millennials? they don't act as corny as they did in 2012 anymore :rip: gen x and boomers are the real problem 

• Like 1

No we just think gen z-ers look like millennials, aka they look way too old for their age(s).

n4O3v2C.gif

• Like 2

Millennials serving Ramona.

• Haha 1

I've never understood this convo. Millennials are in their 30s. That's not old. lol

• Like 4

Gen z look old as ****

• Haha 2

millenials just look their age....xers and boomers aged like milk

lmao the way she went on the attack and then crawled up in a ball playing victim! :rip:

• Haha 1

millenials are the new "loving bacon is my personality" i fear 

Genetics play an important role

• Like 1

No matter how young you look the telomeres in your chromosomes are getting shorter every year inching you closer to death so does it really ******* matter?

These people all think too much about themselves. Whenever I hear someone say “I’m 28 but I still look 19 🤭🤭” or something to that effect I roll my eyes. No one cares lmfao and it’s not that unique for signs of aging to be minimal if you’re still under 35

Who said they think they look like teens? The discourse is that Millennials and Gen Zs look closer in age, and that’s because Gen Zers are aging faster.  The discourse was also started by a Gen Zer so zoomers can simmer down with their unhinged attacks.

No one knows what anyone looks like online because everyone filters the **** out of their pictures and videos. Everybody looks crusty probably 

“millennials” are cringy af and the ones i ve had interactions with online are all self absorbed bullies

cant stand them

5 hours ago, Darius said:

I've never understood this convo. Millennials are in their 30s. That's not old. lol

Many are in their early 40s. 

Talk about middle aged people saying they look younger than teens and 20 something year olds. Delusional. 

I'm a millennial and I'd like to think I look pretty youthful...people have been shocked when I tell them my age lol, everyone seems to think I'm 3-5 years younger. That said I don't leave the house with SPF on.

Millennials are weird asf for trying to return to the old days.

Thankfully I don't look like a teen, but people do always mistake me for being in my early 20s to the point where I often have to clarify my age. Most times, people realize I'm older when I talk about my life experience. I'm happy to be a millennial; Gen X is just hopeless and Gen Z is too throwed—aside from several I have the pleasure of calling a friend.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm a Millennial. I'm a PhD researcher at a university. We had a summer program where we had undergrad students work with us on research for the summer. Some of the students were interested in going bouldering and so I and another colleague took them to a bouldering gym as a group. One of the undergrad's roommate came as well and didn't know who I was. He asked if I was one of the undergrad students in the same summer program. :rip:

It's always funny. But I definitely get my age wrong a lot and it depends on who I'm around and what I'm wearing. If I'm around other people my age (or older), they'll think I'm their age. If I'm with some students, I'll get confused with students at times.

On another note, as a Zillenial, the Millenial-Zoomer feud is so weird and unnecessary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.