Do you trust your fav’s taste?

BLΔCKP!NK

Do you? (x2)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you (x2)

And be honest! we love our faves, but sometimes they don’t always make the right decisions and fight for the wrong things.

SO, my question is: If your fave was locked in a room and was told to make the album that she wanted 100% creative control 100% his/her influences and 0% label interference, do you think it would be a solid body of work? It’s not a question of if they have the talent or the chart success to pull it off but the VISION. That includes it possibly being a different genre and knowing what you know about your fave.

After Manjobi? not a chance in hell

if anything, im the MOST excited for K6 than i ever have been for a Kesha album :jonny4:

• Like 1

I used to trust Selena’s taste 100%.
she made the best decisions from all her peers, single choices - music vídeos - visuals, cover art, artistic directions, collabs choices

that’s btw the reason #1 why she’s so successful: good taste and smart choices 

but since Rare cover art….:…… and Rare single choices…….. DEAR GOD! 

she got points back with “Revelacion” immaculate visuals, but still not enough. TRAUMATIZED. So “no”. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

I do. But she doesn't trust in herself sometimes, so her work feels half baked in her latest work. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.