Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

This is actually so entertaining. People spiralling in the comments commenting on Nicki spiralling. Yknow ATRL should really thank Nicki for keeping this forum alive. 70 pages goodness. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

1 minute ago, punisher said:

A lot of pedo allegations, when ol girl’s alter ego is named after notorious pedophile Roman Zolanski

shocked britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

some disgusting kinky s***s do run in ha bloodline huh

Edited by truthteller

Just now, punisher said:

A lot of pedo allegations, when ol girl’s alter ego is named after notorious pedophile Roman Zolanski

:deadbanana4:

Just now, truthteller said:

one second they're self-proclaimed real fans of hiphop and one second they act so uncultured 

nicki-minaj-butchlol.thumb.gif.802559b79

It’s a common rap fact & one of the most known things about Megan’s career and work. lol.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

This is actually so entertaining. People spiralling in the comments commenting on Nicki spiralling. Yknow ATRL should really thank Nicki for keeping this forum alive. 70 pages goodness. 

the 500s aint gonna help you with this alive allegation 

3 minutes ago, punisher said:

you ATE that so hard :bibliahh:

Where are Nicki's friends or like industry friends that would stop this madness. Like Lil Wayne or Drake should ******* tell her to get her **** together and stop the madness. She should just record a fire diss and drop it if she wanted to get back at Megan. She turned those 2 lines in HISS into a 50-hour coke-fueled pscychotic episode, shes so ******* high and doesnt even make any sense, this is just a disaster, she really is a demented lunatic that should really get help. The sis is losing her mind and I hope that people finally realize what a ******* miserable bitter loser she is.

The Clowness of Rap

• Thanks 3

I hope the diss track contains some new information that actually would be a clapback instead of calling her a hoe/***** + calling her tall/making fun of her foot

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

c1hU1Rj.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 9

9 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

LOL this coming from a ATRL user. Girl please…

Honey you are not saying this, while you were defending literal pdf-files in this thead, insulted and belittled an actual SA survivor, and are using racist names to insult megan and have exposed yourself like an awful disgusting pos in general.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

I hope the diss track contains some new information that actually would be a clapback instead of calling her a hoe/***** + calling her tall/making fun of her foot

Nah. She's gonna rap "this little piggy" over a backup beat she found today while spiralling.

UZzrku2.gif

2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Honey you are not saying this, while you were defending literal pdf-files in this thead, insulted and belittled an actual SA survivor, and are using racist names to insult megan and have exposed yourself like an awful disgusting pos in general.

I did NONE of this. NEVER defended a pdf-file, never insulted or belittled the SA survivor (my comments were solely on Nicki) and never said anything racist to insult Megan. And why the hell would I do that?? Nicki is literally black and I’m a POC too. If you’re going to accuse me of sthg, bring out the receipts. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Daily reminder that Nicki is spiraling + a flop. Goodnight babes :celestial6:

17 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

you're still here? please crawl back into whatever cave you came from & take that mental case of an artist u Stan with you

anyways keep ur doors locked y'all. never know who's out in the open !!!!!

spacer.png

I’m gagging at all the memes about Ice Spice not getting any attention with her fart song cause of all the drama :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Nah. She's gonna rap "this little piggy" over a backup beat she found today while spiralling.

UZzrku2.gif

Honestly that's what I'm expecting but I'm going to give her some space to come with some bars but I'm truly hoping she comes up with something better than "big foot" because right now she's getting bested by a TikTok twink who dubbed her Queen of🍇

This is a genuine question for all Nicki Minaj fans. 

Are you not embarrassed for her behaviour? The things she says? The meltdowns? I am so buffled, really. I could never stan or support THAT! 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I’m gagging at all the memes about Ice Spice not getting any attention with her fart song cause of all the drama :bibliahh:

Lil Nas too, no one knows he even dropped a new song this Friday :rip:

6 minutes ago, campelo said:

70 pages of two fads beefing :gaycat6:

and it's not even entertaining :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

22 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This is a genuine question for all Nicki Minaj fans. 

Are you not embarrassed for her behaviour? The things she says? The meltdowns? I am so buffled, really. I could never stan or support THAT! 

It’s not ideal, but her Mumma was no business owner and Daddy was no business man, so we deal. The music still slaps. She’s still going to wake up rich & accomplished. And we’ve seen this movie before & we know who wins. 

I suppose there’s a freedom & ease in not giving a damn, because she’s already bested everyone & been there done that. She’s 15 years in. That she still has such a chokehold & social relevancy is just, a bonus atp. No one else has done it, so this is the messy pinkprint, I guess? 

Others have a lot more riding on their careers. She doesn’t really. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

"Such a chokehold & social relevancy"

She's a literal joke girl, a laughing stock, so to speak

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Eglė said:

"Such a chokehold & social relevancy"

She's a literal joke girl, a laughing stock, so to speak

‘Tis the economy of clicks & engagement. At least hers translate irl. 

The messiness is a cackle & a vibe, dare I say, camp - if you don’t take things too seriously. Get into it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, FOCK said:

It’s not ideal, but her Mumma was no business owner and Daddy was no business man, so we deal.

Are you trying to imply that because her parents were not rich she acts like a weirdo? It's that your vision of poor people? 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.