Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Can Kenneth at least mop the floors while his wife is losing it? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

13 minutes ago, Orsay said:

He never released a whole track dedicated to mocking a woman getting shot in a domestic violence case which is what Nicki is excitedly about to do

shes digging her own grave and barbs are encouraging her to do it.. I actually think they hate her too on some level

sweetie Kanye west was literally doing interviews praising Hitler :rip: you must have not heard about the crazy sh*t Kanye has said

As long as Nicki has fans she will have a career 

She's not very bright, she's literally giving Megan free promo. I only listened to that song because of her endless rants and i will continue streaming 

Is you look at both's Twitter account, you'll see who's the sore loser. :laugh:

help

i’m about to have my first 2k replies thread:duca:

• Like 2

Omg Megan was rentfree :deadbanana2:

She's now threatening to dox the admin of Pop Base and put them in the second song??????????? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

help

So you had six songs but was crying about one? :rip: She’s such a liar. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

sweetie Kanye west was literally doing interviews praising Hitler :rip: you must have not heard about the crazy sh*t Kanye has said

As long as Nicki has fans she will have a career 

Yeah but my point is he didn’t put all that into his music. She’ll probably always have a safety net but she’s damaging herself a lot. And Kanye hasn’t had a truly big album in a long time. Donda was far from a smash

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

She's now threatening to dox the admin of Pop Base and put them in the second song??????????? 

This is crazy :deadbanana2:

The way Granny keeps projecting calling her a “***** ass *****” when she’s the one with a HISTORY of being a ***** ass ***** :skull:

3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

So she posted a pic of Meg while announcing a “new track” and now chickened :ahh:

• Haha 1

Just now, truthteller said:

So she posted a pic of Meg while announcing a “new track” and now chickened :ahh:

Big foot? More like pussyfoot

UZzrku2.gif

i’ve noticed that a lot of the barbz have been inactive these past few days… :fan:

1 minute ago, punisher said:

i’ve noticed that a lot of the barbz have been inactive these past few days… :fan:

Doxxing people is exhausting.

UZzrku2.gif

• Haha 3

"if that grammy winner denies anything, i'm posting every receipt known to man"

If she had any real receipts, her coked-out ass would have already posted them. Threatening to release receipts after a 3-day coke-induced meltdown is so funny. Yeah, I am sure you are holding back.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rocket said:

Doxxing people is exhausting.

UZzrku2.gif

Especially when they have to take the bus to get to these peoples' houses. :jonny:

• Haha 3

Just now, Sannie said:

Especially when they have to take the bus to get to these peoples' houses. :jonny:

lcFaz5G.gif

11 minutes ago, Orsay said:

And Kanye hasn’t had a truly big album in a long time. Donda was far from a smash

You must not realize Kanye is pushing 50 and Donda did over 300k first week (more than most pop girls)  no rapper is doing kanye numbers except drake and eminem

• Like 1

Just now, Sannie said:

"if that grammy winner denies anything, i'm posting every receipt known to man"

If she had any real receipts, her coked-out ass would have already posted them. Threatening to release receipts after a 3-day coke-induced meltdown is so funny. Yeah, I am sure you are holding back.

!!!!

She doesn’t have any receipts. This is her go-to line when she has an issue with someone.  Like Meg said, “***** got receipts but ain’t never finna buy ****.” 

Hot Girl Cheerleader GIF by Coach

17 minutes ago, Phantom said:

how she gon tell people to go to bed like hello you been awake for 3 days straight grandma??? :bibliahh:

• Haha 14

Cokenika Criminaj telling someone to go to bed is SENDING me :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

You must not realize Kanye is pushing 50 and Donda did over 300k first week (more than most pop girls)  no rapper is doing kanye numbers except drake and eminem

Frontloaded and that was before the nazi stuff too

OT: evil wretch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.