Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

6 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Oh she did the HGS verse for free :deadbanana4:

& Of course Tasha K is in it :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

2 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Not her tweeting this when I immediately thought when scrolling it was a picture of Nicki’s a*s. Silicone Susan’s cottage cheese ass probably looks identical so I don’t know why she’s talking. 

:penguin:

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

So it's not even a diss track? 😭

It is lol, that’s just not what she calls them.

She’s previously said: “We don’t make diss records, we make hit records and diss you on them”. 

So she better have a hit then. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, justin. said:

Never, and I mean ever, quote me again with rape apology bullshit. You can go on quoting the other girls about her stats now.

Please tell me what part of my post had to do with rape apology? I DO NOT condone rape or sexual assault in any shape or form and if you twist my words to interpret it otherwise, that's on you.

I am only commenting on Nicki and not on anyone else's situation. You don't know what she's gone through and you don't know the legal details of her husband's case. There's also the LAW that punishes abusers and my POINT simply is that PPL do change. It doesn't forgive what they did but that's what the LAW is for. Whether or not you make a personal decision to condemn her husband for life is a personal decision based on your own moral compass but not everybody takes the same view. 

• Thumbs Down 10

Just now, FOCK said:

She’s previously said: “We don’t make diss records, we make hit records and diss you on them”. 

Ddd oh right, that's from/before No Frauds right

Still, very weird to reiterate that (personal) distinction she has at this moment... 

Nicki is clearly not in her right mind, so I'm not sure what you guys are enjoying or what y'all find funny about this. This does not benefit either of them and has gotten to the point of no return, which is so unfortunate. You just never know what anyone is going through, and what might push them over the edge. A mess all around. 

• Thumbs Down 7

Nicki is gone. It's done, she might get some chart hits in the future but no one will want to be associated with her. She had an insanely successful career, especially for a female rapper but she's losing her mind. When did this start?? In 2018 or was she this crazy and demented since the beggining?? I need to know lol

It’s been over 48 hours…. this is crazy :deadbanana:

and the fact that’s she’s retweeting stuff from non-fans saying they like her more now, she only looks for the tweets that agree with her to convince herself she’s right….:chick3:

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Please tell me what part of my post had to do with rape apology? I DO NOT condone rape or sexual assault in any shape or form and if you twist my words to interpret it otherwise, that's on you.

I am only commenting on Nicki and not on anyone else's situation. You don't know what she's gone through and you don't know the legal details of her husband's case. There's also the LAW that punishes abusers and my POINT simply is that PPL do change. It doesn't forgive what they did but that's what the LAW is for. Whether or not you make a personal decision to condemn her husband for life is a personal decision based on your own moral compass but not everybody takes the same view. 

go feed papa bear

1 minute ago, Gerardo said:

and the fact that’s she’s retweeting stuff from non-fans saying they like her more now, she only looks for the tweets that agree with her to convince herself she’s right….:chick3:

Elon should have never given her the For You tab

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, FOCK said:

We saw how well that worked for No Frauds

• Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

Nicki is gone. It's done, she might get some chart hits in the future but no one will want to be associated with her. She had an insanely successful career, especially for a female rapper but she's losing her mind. When did this start?? In 2018 or was she this crazy and demented since the beggining?? I need to know lol

She did a really good job (for the most part) hiding her insecurities behind a facade and only slipped up a few times (Mariah Carey feud, what’s good Miley). Then after reconnecting with and marrying Kennith the facade crumbled and the insecure coke beast was unleashed.

• Like 1

the way she keeps throwing shade about Megans body which isn't gonna stick cause Meg always serves looks :gaycat5: that's why she's resorting to misogyny and transphobia with her likes and comments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Doing all this when Drake is the one who actually got whacked the hardest is so funny to me :dies:

You know he’s at home thanking god that Nicki took the bait, took all the attention off of him and the lashing he got.

• Haha 2

fun fact:

nicki minaj does indeed have a publicist!

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, CatchIt said:

Look, I'm sorry for what you went through but you still don't get to be a moral police. Nobody does. You are not Nicki and you don't walk in her shoes. You don't know the man. You're not a personal victim of her husband.

Sounds like what someone in an "Only God Can Judge Me" shirt would say while stealing clothes from a store. We can call out anyone we want.

You probably don't even have a good understanding of the legal case and have likely pieced together information from a bunch of anti-Nicki accounts on Twitter.

Kenneth Petty is a registered sex offender and this information is public, thanks to Megan's Law.

If you are a woman (idk if you are), you'd know damn well to not attack another woman for what her husband or brother did. And I can only hope some of you can get out of your woke shells and accept that people do change for the better and it simply isn't fair to hold them to what may have happened YEARS ago especially if they have paid their dues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gerardo said:

yknow what's funny. You ppl on the thread do the EXACT same thing. Ya'll circlejerk with your anti-Nicki posts and downvote anyone that takes a different view. Like how are you any different from her?

• Thumbs Down 5

my god this b*tch doesn’t stfu :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, punisher said:

fun fact:

nicki minaj does indeed have a publicist!

not anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

Hi Pop Fan, how old are you? 👋 😃 

I’m asking, because you may have the envious opportunity to experience the sheer & utter delinquency that was aimed at one Miss Kimberley Denise “Lil Kim” Jones, for the very first time. 

Relish it. 

Spoiler

No, this isn’t new lol. We go through this all the time, it’s just that we have Stationhead, X, and IG live documenting the process now. She’s been “done” every year since debut.

Edited by FOCK
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, CatchIt said:

Like how are you any different from her?

We have morals, next question?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Why does her @ button work now and not with Belcalis 

spacer.png

Because she’s still scared of Cardi. She knows she can come back and smash and make her look like an idiot. She started this tirade thinking Megan was going to flop but is inadvertently helping the song do numbers :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.