Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

The best thing Megan could do is release something that has nothing to do with any of this next tbh 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

13 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Lbr, whatever response Nicki releases will probably chart well. The question is really whether it’ll be good.

And she'll claim she's superior and that she "won" because she will for sure chart higher since that terrorist fan base of hers will go HAM purchasing the 27726267 version her weak a** response song will have.

A therapist is needed FAST

• Thanks 4

Sorry but if you truly had that fire to clap back and correct the record you wouldn't let a beat clearance stop you 

So many people would be ready to make you hotter beats. There are actually presumably unemployed barbs doing that in her replies for free :toofunny2:

"you're not letting my diss track clear >:(" girl WHAT? Where's that one Barb that was saying "she tweeted bars." She's now tweeting the beat? :toofunny2:

• Like 1

Meg even says in Hiss that she’s not saying **** no more and Nicki still out here 3 days later trying to get her attention :bibliahh: 

Just now, FOCK said:

Um. Pls don’t put that into the universe. 

I'm not putting anything into the universe. I sense that it's inevitable as she's completely adrift at this point and should have been getting ready for the tour and more visuals but she continues with this nonsense. Everything was going so well and I can only predict that its going to go downhill even further. In a perfect universe she would snap out of it and come to her senses. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desire said:

Meg even says in Hiss that she’s not saying **** no more and Nicki still out here 3 days later trying to get her attention :bibliahh: 

lcFaz5G.gif

Megan needs to just not say anything and just post subliminal images on IG stories or whatever cause this is so ******* funny how pressed she got this woman :ahh:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i have a feeling shes going to get hospitalized 

and then cancel the tour 

She’s in Cali right? I think it’s time for a 5150 tbh. 

• Haha 11

25 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Not the @ 

Where was this energy with Shether tho

Does she not realize that "Meg won't let me release my Meg diss track" is a self-own? :deadbanana4: So Meg has more power over the "Queen of Rap?"

Stop being a p**** and get another beat. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Also, is TheShadeRoom getting paid by Nicki or threatened legally by her cause they haven’t posted any of her social media responses to HISS?

Edited by Bewitched
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Opulence said:

This. Not defending Nicki or any of the poor statements she's made or anything but joking about a child or their death is unacceptable. 

Really weird behaviour right up there with speculating on him having special needs or autism 

I’m unsurprised tho, people love to use **** like this to sneak their twisted views or attempt to lift up their fave lol 

LOL i just know that Nicki is going to come out the winner in all of this at the end of the day because when it comes to talent, she's miles ahead of all these rap girls. She's been through a hate train so many times it doesn't seem to faze her at all. 

Ms Stallion can keep silent but she should be thankful to Nicki for giving her the most promo she will ever get. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 15

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

LMAOOOOOOOO :skull:

Lmao the funniest thing is that it’s killing her drugged ass that Meg is not responding her lmaoo I’m screaming. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that moldy basement she’s been snorting for 3 days. 

also she knew damn well juju has producer @beyonce @thestallion on his twitter bio. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

……😭😭😭😭😭

i know that lil kim stan on here is having a field day

GE6DDQ1W0AAbEeA?format=jpg&name=240x240

• Haha 4

Just now, Karla Cabello said:

i know that lil kim stan on here is having a field day

GE6DDQ1W0AAbEeA?format=jpg&name=240x240

:clap3::lmao:

19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i have a feeling shes going to get hospitalized 

at least we know her dealer hasn't laced her booger sugar with fentanyl. YET:coffee2:

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

fff Remy will empty a whole clip into Nicki and she knows it. Nicki is psychotic but not stupid. :skull: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Um. Pls don’t put that into the universe. 

Nicki doesn’t feel “shame”.

You can’t embarrass her, only enrage her. It’ll only bring her another top 10. 

The fact that this sad, broken woman is a god to you... :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

the meth fueled ogre anger :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.