Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Can’t wait to see what excuse our resident apologist Barbz have for this one

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

12 minutes ago, Mornings said:

How long until the tour promoters and production companies pull out like the producers of her documentary did? Any bets?

If her tour gets cancelled she’s losing all of the BAWBZZZ 🦄🦄🦄

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

She is mentally not doing well and I hope she gets the help that she needs. I’m concerned for her.

I wouldn’t call someone that can think for themselves and have their own opinions “mentally not doing well”. 

She obviously at this point does not GAF about anybody’s feelings and you kinda have to admire it tbh, they don’t make them like that anymore. 

Nicki being a dumbass again :coffee2:

16 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

i actually can’t imagine anyone of any color sex or gender doing this bc it’s disgusting point blank, very weird thing to say

She’d be super mega cancelled by now. With no way back. Any big publication would be all over it. That’s the point. I think you as kinda sane barb knows for some reason Nicki and her antincs are never covered in a big way by the media. The Jennifer Hough saga alone would’ve been enough to cancel any pop girlie. A lot of people didn’t even know miss petty was like this until now. 

Edited by Superbitch

Why would the tour be cancelled lol come on let's be serious now 

The only thing this is probably affecting is tour rehearsals 

But it's not like she was going to put on a spectacle anyway lmao those background dancers better be paid well. 

:ninja:

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not the Barbz coming for him after he annihilated Nicki :monkey:

he’s autistic? oh that’s not :deadvision:

The Megan’s law-to-Ben Shapiro pipeline will be studied in schools (and we’re just on day 2 mind you)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

:ninja:

The LAYERS to this omg :bibliahh:  should've played Unravel in the background too djdkdkdk

Not her calling her husband’s victim a pedophile because she was older than Kenneth at the time :toofunny3:

Pedonika Tanya (Queen of Rape) Criminaj strikes again

Edited by airplane
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Honestly, who would've known it'd be Megan Thee Stallion of all to take Mrs. Petty down

nLwTwdB.gif

And it wasn’t even a full-blown Nicki diss, just 1 (ONE) line of a song :redface:

Where’s Azealia? I’mma need her to get in and make us kiki some mo

I like Nicki, and I do think she made her name in the industry, but this is too embarrassing to watch.

6 minutes ago, airplane said:

Not her calling her husband’s victim a pedophile because she was older than Kenneth at the time :toofunny3:

Pedonika Tanya (Queen of Rap) Criminaj strikes again

She's disgusting! :biblio:

The Man Who

50 PAGES?!

spacer.png

• Haha 11

20 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

She’d be super mega cancelled by now. With no way back. Any big publication would be all over it. That’s the point. I think you as kinda sane barb knows for some reason Nicki and her antincs are never covered in a big way by the media. The Jennifer Hough saga alone would’ve been enough to cancel any pop girlie. A lot of people didn’t even know miss petty was like this until now. 

Uh, sure but she doesn’t not have those stories discussed because she’s black lol. You said to imagine if she was one of the white girls as if that would mean she’d have… less privilege??? 

and, I’m still not a barb no matter how many times you want to say that lol 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
Typo
  • Confused 1

This is the biggest pop girl embarrassment since Demi with the yogurt store and that seems soooooo softcore in comparison to what we have witnessed here lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, airplane said:

Pedonika Tanya (Queen of Rap) Criminaj strikes again

Can she just leave that woman alone? The way she has been victimized TWICE for the same thing by this pair of psychos. A nightmare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

on a human level she doesn’t seem okay

to the barbz blindly stoking the flames to this behavior it’s going to be detrimental to her health in the long run to watch her openly struggle like this and applaud like she’s doing something great here

the way she did all this over a line. :biblio: she should focus on her music, which is not that great anymore.

she claims she's the queen but would be crying about charts, making up conspiracy theories and coming for every girl in the genre. 

Megan better drop a full on Nicki-diss with her upcoming album !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.