Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

Im going to throw up :( 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

What’s sad is that Nicki has a child to be grateful and happy for… but she’s not.

6 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

What’s sad is that Nicki has a child to be grateful and happy for… but she’s not.

a successful era, the child she always wanted and yet... willing to throw it all away for this 

:cm:

2 hours ago, KOMH said:

Her seeking validation from far right nutcases :bibliahh:

Does no one remember her trying to dissuade the public from getting vaccinated with a made up story about her cousin's testicles :rip:

She has been right wing trash, her fans don't care

• Thanks 1

QueenofCopyPaste

#QUEENOFRAPE TRENDING :jonny5:

• Like 1

I deleted her music 

and I hope my fav stays away from her 

Just now, mypaintoyou said:

I deleted her music 

and I hope my fav stays away from her 

End her!! Stream #Hiss

spacer.png

• Like 2

Ben Shapiro huh...

6 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I understand that people aren't used to fighting because most of you cried when people made fun of your walk and speech but rap isn't you and the weak sht you got in high-school that made you cry in your matted bed at night.

It's interesting how nicki can be talked about however well anyone pleases but she better not do x, y & z when she responds. Actual weirdo behavior.

I hope she goes through the whole family tree and the graveyards. Anyone who mentions family, will get theirs dug up(in this case) and we'll really see who's family can be violated or not.

Talking about uSeD tO fIgHtInG and being made fun of for sissy walk (which you as a barb don't have? Lmfao let me see them WRISTS when you were typing this) to act tough on a pop forum 

The girls will be the ones digging up the graves if it comes to that, your ass will be perched trying to intimidate people online while claiming to be a seasoned fighter :dies: go listen to Superbass. 

Edit: I'm in TEARS. RAP FAN -> "She tweeted bars" -> She tweeted bars because she won't move like a man? :deadbanana: I should've known better than to respond to someone so unserious. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

#QUEENOFRAPE TRENDING :jonny5:

She's over

nLwTwdB.gif

23 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

a successful era, the child she always wanted and yet... willing to throw it all away for this 

:cm:

She'll always have her rabid stans to keep her afloat so I don't think her career is in any real danger, but I think she's probably damaged goods in the industry now. I can't see any high profile person being closely associated with her after this.

But then again she seems to be the Donald Trump of rap in the sense that she can say the most offensive things but people are so used to it doesn't even register.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Not when I finally listened to PF2 over the last week and actually enjoyed it :redface:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I understand that people aren't used to fighting because most of you cried when people made fun of your walk and speech but rap isn't you and the weak sht you got in high-school that made you cry in your matted bed at night.

It's interesting how nicki can be talked about however well anyone pleases but she better not do x, y & z when she responds. Actual weirdo behavior.

I hope she goes through the whole family tree and the graveyards. Anyone who mentions family, will get theirs dug up(in this case) and we'll really see who's family can be violated or not.

rap is and always been too diverse of a genre to be bottled down to low blows :deadbanana2:

the slick homophobia knowing nicki's history with queer folk :bibliahh:

i could see if nicki was actually attacked unprovoked but y'all acting like nicki isn't the aggressor is...concerning, i'll say that :deadbanana4:

maybe people wouldn't talk about nicki if she wasn't a consistently disgusting human being. 

and back to the low blows argument, you mean to tell me you can justify nicki saying all that disgusting **** about megan and her mother 

but let someone remind nicki that

1. her abusive dad lost a game of jumper frog

2. her brother abused his own stepdaughter

3. that kenny exists

4. that she lied on jennifer

its "OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT NICKI!!1!1 THE OPPS !!1!1 THE HATE TRAIN !!!!11!!!1!1 THE DUDS !!1!!11!!!1!"

- if you're going to be nasty, stand in your nastiness. don't play SJW after you sat there for years willingly playing abuse apologist

and peddling gross lies about other women. 

got all this venom for megan when drake, one of many men in her life, have  been objectively nastier to nicki than megan and cardi combined 

and yet she had nothing to say 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Not her aligning with a yt supermacist now. She’s officially gone off the rails.

A certified bird.

Yall… I didn’t know this were the lyrics???

Can yall imagine Taylor swift or any other yt girlie doing this??

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Can yall imagine Taylor swift or any other yt girlie doing this??

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

i actually can’t imagine anyone of any color sex or gender doing this bc it’s disgusting point blank, very weird thing to say

• Confused 1

hopefully the self-professed "baddies" will remove her from their playlists now

How long until the tour promoters and production companies pull out like the producers of her documentary did? Any bets?

Honestly, who would've known it'd be Megan Thee Stallion of all to take Mrs. Petty down

nLwTwdB.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Honestly, who would've known it'd be Megan Thee Stallion of all to take Mrs. Petty down

nLwTwdB.gif

She’s honestly the only one close enough to her to do it, speaking from a literal past friendship perspective and ability to rap. 

other girls have gone even harder than this on her but been ignored 

she has a long history of homophobia and ignorance - are we surprised?

32 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Not when I finally listened to PF2 over the last week and actually enjoyed it :redface:

sad laugh react fr 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.