Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

• ATRL Moderator

How many "new lows" can the disgraced jester of rap achieve? Stay tuned!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

Deservedly!

Such a nasty woman!

Omg that tiktoker called her the Queen of R*pe and I spit iced coffee all over me and my dog:deadbanana2:

:snowman:

12 hours ago, qurl said:

her speaking on Megan’s mother is just ……. whew you have to be a special kind of bitter and evil to go to that place. she will never know peace in her life if that’s how she continues to conduct herself.

I know I’m guilty of letting a lot slide with Nicki because I like her music and try to separate the art from the person but the marriage and this isn’t it, and she’s misses more than hits with me musically lately. 

7 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Omg that tiktoker called her the Queen of R*pe and I spit iced coffee all over me and my dog:deadbanana2:

No that part made my jaw drop :rip:

• Like 1

What is wrong with Nicki???

Nicki what the f k? Hes literally the biggest supporter of the invasion of Israel in Palestine. Im getting sick of this behavior seriously

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

can someone gif this

Feel free to use 

spacer.png

spacer.png

At least she's still trying I guess

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

HISS smashing :clap3: we love to see it 

That’s the funniest thing tho her rant with numbers tells you she thought she was gonna wake up to flop numbers and positions. And she congratulated Ben Shapiro thinking iTunes is relevant cuz he was #1 

spacer.png

Barbs: You can't cancel Nicki!!!1111

No ******* duh she's an A-list celebrity with millions of dollars with a fandom that shares a collective braincell with Armys and Swifties. There was never any "canceling" going to happen but guess what your fave looks like a POS and deranged. No one will forget it so there's that win. Not to mention dropping the lame ass bar. Tainted her reputation even if she can't truly be stopped due to being an influential wealthy person who has a rabid fanbase.

Edited by Namie-Knowles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She really thought she did something. :toofunny3:

She is mentally not doing well and I hope she gets the help that she needs. I’m concerned for her.

23 minutes ago, Namie-Knowles said:

Barbs: You can't cancel Nicki!!!1111

No ******* duh she's an A-list celebrity with millions of dollars with a fandom that shares a collective braincell with Armys and Swifties. There was never any "canceling" going to happen but guess what your fave looks like a POS and deranged. No one will forget it so there's that win. Not to mention dropping the lame ass bar. Tainted her reputation even if she can't truly be stopped due to being an influential wealthy person who has a rabid fanbase.

She won’t get “canceled” for this but I think Nicki will face more repercussions than she thought she would for her tirade yesterday. Her treating a previous collaborator with so much hatred and vitriol is… a terrible look. I saw Megan Fox took Meg’s side and called Nicki a woman who hates women, has anyone else spoken up? 

• Like 2

this ratio is even worse. More than double the like of Onika's tweet. 

• Haha 3

I've lost count of the Nicki drag tweets with 100k+ likes I've seen on my TL. It's over for her.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

Not Megan's 1 line starting a chain reaction to Nicki getting scalped left and right :deadbanana4:

Just her name and 3 letter afterwards is all it took, #QueenOfRape is heated and bothered. Megan ha impact!  

Nicki is a vile, evil person. It boggles my mind how her fans are enabling this kind of behaviour and are still supporting her. It's impossible to separate music from the artist in this case...

9 minutes ago, Assassin said:

this ratio is even worse. More than double the like of Onika's tweet. 

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.